Home | Astrology Index | Numerology Index |
Timing Major Life Changes by Michael McClainWe are all inherently subject to major changes in our lives just as surely as we are subject to death and taxes. Numerology attempts to project major life changes and calls these monumental turns in the road pinnacles. If it weren't for these big transformations in life, the highly successful would become apathetic, and those struggling would soon feel totally hopeless. Pinnacle in our live give us the necessary change of pace and direction that is stimulating and hopeful. Pinnacles show the direction that progress will lead us.
A pinnacle is an experience occurring over a specific time in our life. These pinnacle periods have been likened to the four seasons. The first pinnacle is in the spring of life. The second covering years of family raising and responsibility represents summer. The third covering middle-age and growing maturity of judgment represents the autumn of life, and the forth, consolidating the experiences of life, is represented by winter.
Calculating PinnaclesEach pinnacle is represent by a number and the number reflects the tone of the period. The pinnacle number is written in the birth date. We will use the month, the day and the year of birth in this calculation. The first step will be to reduce each of these components to a single digit base number or master number. Thus, December 14, 1968, would become month 3 (1+2), day 5 (1+4), and year 6 (1+9+6+8=24; 2+4=6).
The first period is derived from the adding the month and day of birth. In our example, this would be 3+5=8 first pinnacle.
The second pinnacle is identified by adding the day of birth with the year of birth. The example would be 5+6=11; the master number 11 for a second pinnacle.
The third pinnacle is identified by adding the first and second pinnacle. Our example would have an 8+11=19 or 1 third pinnacle.
The fourth pinnacle is identified by adding the month and the year. Our example would produce a 3+6=9 fourth pinnacle.
The timing of pinnacles varies for each of the first nine Life Path numbers. The timing for the master number 11 is the same a Life Path 2, and the master number 22 is same as the Life Path 4. Here is a chart for determining the timing of pinnacles keyed to your Life Path number:
The pinnacles (age span for each of the 4 pinnacles)
| Life Path #
|| 1st Pinnacle
||54 & beyond
||53 & beyond
||50 & beyond
||49 & beyond
||48 & beyond
||47 & beyond
||46 & beyond
Interpreting Pinnacle Phases
Here are readings of each of the pinnacles:
The 1 Pinnacle
- The influence of the number 1 pinnacle is a drive for independence; the desire to express one's individuality using original ideals; leading and directing others, attaining achievements and being recognized for them.
- With a number 1 first pinnacle, most of your youth was probably spent learning how to use original ideas, how to lead, how to rely on yourself without being egotistical, stubborn, self-centered or dominating. This is a period to learn leadership and it may not product the opportunities you would like. It is primarily a learning time.
- With the second pinnacle and the third pinnacle providing number 1 energies a degree of aggressiveness becomes apparent in your demeanor. Your ability to get ahead and develop your talents is limited only by your own initiative. Your achievements are likely to very apparent to the public and a sense of independence allows you to assume a leadership role
- With the number 1 energies imposing itself on the latter stages of your life, any desire to retire or slow down will be unfulfilled. Challenges and changes will mark this part of your life. Responsibilities and accomplishments will be based on the ability to lead, direct, and express your own individuality and original ideas.
The 2 Pinnacle
- The general emphasis of the number 2 pinnacle is that of friendliness, cooperation and harmony. You are apt to be a very sensitive person during this pinnacle, even if sensitivity is not indicated in your basic makeup. The 2 shows patience and attention to detail. You are tactful and cooperative, and willing to work with relatively little recognition
- Since this pinnacle is experienced early in your life, it may tend to make you an over-sensitive child, and you may be easily hurt or offended. You may experience early difficulties with expression, both verbal and emotional. Your mother is apt to be the stronger influence in your life throughout this period.
- Your accomplishments during this productive period of your life will greatly depend on your abilities to work with other people, promote harmony, and show patience and a willingness to wait for credit due based on your contributions. The work you do may be very detailed and demanding during this period.
- This latter part of your life should be harmonious whether you are retired or continue to work. The key to fulfillment will be patience, tact, and cooperation, and you will find it necessary to control a tendency toward sensitivity.
The 3 Pinnacle
- The general effect of the number 3 pinnacle is one of light, enjoyable activities. Travel, social activities, friends, and entertainment are much a part of your life during this pinnacle. You nature is more affectionate and outgoing. Personal expression is developed, particularly verbal expression. Any latent artistic or creative talents are apt to exposed now. Life seems to flow toward you during a 3 pinnacle, thoughts are of the present, not so much the future nor the past. Being with people and having fun is essential. Attitudes are youthful; easy come, easy go. Variety in work and play is likely. Money is not a concern so long as you can get by. Thinking, using your imagination, dreaming, these are all a large part of this period.
- This is a difficult number to handle on the first pinnacle, for while there may be many opportunities to develop artistic or creative potential, you may not recognize them or be willing to work as hard as may be required for the development of these opportunities. There is a tendency to scatter energies and work on the wrong ideas. You may be too busy having fun to worry about the future.
2nd and 3rd Pinnacle...3
- With the number 3 directing activities of the second or third pinnacle, responsibilities and accomplishments will be greatly dependent on social demeanor and general influence. This pinnacle may bring about opportunity for writing, speaking, interior designing, or some form of participation in the entertainment arts. Imagination and feelings are stimulated.
- There is a good possibility of much travel, social activity and entertainment. This transit usually promises freedom from financial worry in the later years. While there is a tendency to drift in relative comfort, this is a time when you can be at your creative best.
The 4 Pinnacle
- The general influence of the number 4 pinnacle is that of a practical, realistic approach to life. This pinnacle demands a higher degree of order, system and organization. You tend to adopt a very conscientious and dependable response. Hard work and determined effort mark your attitude now. It seems as though you have an emotional need for work and truly thrive on it.
- With the 4 influence in your first pinnacle, this can be a demanding period in with you are required to work due to economic circumstances, or in which you are a highly motivated person in your pursuit of education. In either event, you may not be so active in normal youthful activities because of your work schedule.
2nd or 3rd Pinnacle...4
- With the number 4 second or third pinnacle, your ability to get ahead and achieve will no doubt be directly associated with your ability to out work the competition. Sometimes, this pinnacle brings a sense of economic limitation. This is likely to be a period of building and steady growth.
- With the number 4 fourth pinnacle, any desire to retire or slow down is not likely to be fulfilled. You are not the type to relax and enjoy leisure activities. It is important to work and feel the sense of accomplishment. In some unfortunate cases, economic conditions retard the ability to retire and enjoy life.
The 5 Pinnacle
- The general influence of the number 5 pinnacle is that of freedom and a lessening of responsibility. The tendency toward change, sudden and unexpected, may enter you life during these years. You may tend to develop more variety in your friends, you work duties, and in your outside interests. You will probably be adventurous and inclined to travel. Your financial circumstances, like everything else in this cycle, can change rapidly, both up and down.
- This can be a difficult first pinnacle because it is hard to find the stability to establish yourself and build a suitable foundation for latter life. You are likely to experience moves that require you change schools and friends. As a first pinnacle, the 5 has you living by your own set of rules, even if you are raised in a tradition family. You are more resourceful that others your age, but you may also tend to get into more trouble. Impulsiveness and a craving for independence are both strong in your nature during this period.
2nd or 3rd Pinnacle...5
- With the number 5 pinnacle coming in mid-life, your ability to progress and achieve in may be linked to your ability to function comfortably in a fluctuating environment. Your ability to adapt is very critical. The sense of freedom that you have now is very significant. The caution here is not to burn too many bridges because of your urge for freedom, travel, and adventure. You may need that job (or family) later on.
- With the fourth pinnacle showing 5, any desire to retire or slow down is not likely to be fulfilled. Change and variety will continue to keep your occupied and busy. If you are adaptable, this can be a very interesting time in your life. In most cases, a final pinnacle of 5 means freedom from financial or domestic worries.
The 6 Pinnacle
- The general influence of the number 6 pinnacle is that of responsibilities, which may cause feeling of restrictions. There is a close accord with home, family, children, and those in your environment for whom you feel responsible. You are apt to be involved in service work. The 6 vibrations have a very balancing effect on circumstances during this period. You are apt to receive many opportunities to serve and help others; teaching, counseling, and promoting harmony and diplomacy.
The first Pinnacle...6
- As a young person you are likely to find much duty and responsibility related to home and family. There may be strong feelings of limitations because of these pressures. Ill-advised marriages at an early age sometimes occur. It is a period for you to attend to the demands made on you for family and close friends rather than self. Often, the six pinnacle suggests a person who is under the close dictates of a parent or of some authority figure.
- In this period of your life you can progress and achieve through the acceptance of increasing responsibility and through diplomatic acts. Home and family with generally take precedence over business, however. It is a period for you to attend to the demands made on you for family and close friends rather than self. Often, the six pinnacle suggests a person who is under the close dictates of some authority figure.
- As a last pinnacle, the 6 brings home the rewards and pleasures of family, security, and a close circle of friends. You are likely to find yourself giving back some of the nurturing and attention that you received in the early part of your life.
The 7 Pinnacle
- The general influence of the number 7 pinnacle is that of learning, investigating, and gaining skills. The number 7 is a somewhat introverted number and you will tend to be more of a loner while the pinnacle is in effect than you will be in other times of your life. You will be more comfortable working alone, and while marriage is not out of the question during this time, it will take a good bit of effort. You are apt to need periods of isolation to develop inner resources. This time will be especially marked by a your lack of interest in material matters and little concern with practical affairs. This lack of concern can result in some financial shortages, limited material benefits, or possibly physical handicaps.
The First Pinnacle...7
- With the number 7 first pinnacle, your circle of friends will not be large and you may have difficulty finding those you get along with. You are a serious student, motivated to learn by inner yearnings. Your youth may be a difficult and confusing time.
- Unless you are involved in some sort of research or possibly religious or philosophical endeavors, your progress during this pinnacle will be painfully slow. Your accomplishments are simply not the type that bring financial benefits as desired or expected. The benefits of this pinnacle are much deeper and internal.
- With a number 7 fourth pinnacle, your later years will be a quiet time when you will be chiefly involved with the development and refinement of your inner being. This is a time for study, development, and thinking about life in philosophical ways. During this period it may not be easy for you to find individuals with whom you truly feel comfortable unless your spouse has similar attitudes. Be patient for people will come to you for what you know.
The 8 Pinnacle
- The general influence of the number 8 pinnacle is that of business and commercial activity. There is a good deal of status orientation, success, and recognition associated with this number, and your financial circumstances and personal status are apt to changing during this period, with improvements likely to occur. The tone of the period is more on the pragmatic side, stressing organizational and management abilities. Emotions tend not to be a motivating factor.
- With the first pinnacle featuring the influence of the number 8, you may become involved in business or commercial activity at an early age and face some restriction on this account. You are a very practical thinker at a young age.
- During this period of your life you are apt to become very deeply involved with being a executive (or perhaps being married to one). You will begin to rely more on rational feelings and less on emotional impulses. You are more ambitious and success oriented.
- With the number 8 fourth pinnacle, business and position will make retirement at the normal age unlikely. Circumstances in the later years may be an atmosphere of status and power.
The 9 Pinnacle
- The general influence of the number 9 is that of humanitarianism. Irrespective of which pinnacle of the life is colored by this influence, the trend will be to feel and express greater concern for those who are weaker, poorer, and less fortunate than yourself. The 9 denotes a degree of selflessness not show in any other number. The attitude is more humanistic, philanthropic and emotional.
- Selflessness is often difficult for a young person, so the tone of this influence may be but barely detectable. You may be the type of person who is a friend to those who have few friends, a protector to those who might be the favorites of bullies, and generally a helping person in whatever way you talent permits. As you mature in our modern society, you are apt to embrace humanitarian political views and ideals.
2nd or 3rd Pinnacle...9
- With the number 9 energy apparent on the second or third pinnacle, you may at times express very emotional and dramatic humanitarian views and ideals and become a champion of the need for tolerance and compassion in the world. You may possess a universal view of the world, working in ways that will benefit mankind.
- With the fourth pinnacle showing the number 9, your work in the latter part of life will tend to be more philanthropic, allowing you to give much more of yourself, and if your financial circumstances permit, your assets, to causes that benefit mankind. Certainly, you have a more caring attitude now than in earlier times of your life.
The 11 Pinnacle
- The number 11 is the first of the master numbers. The influence of this number is somewhat philosophic and illuminating. The 11 vibration has associations with spiritual and metaphysical studies and understanding. It has associations with the reformer, the philosopher, the welfare worker. With the number 11 energies influencing behavior in any stage of the life, there is a significant lessening of material goals and desires. In fact, thoughts may tend to stray a bit from the practical and the mundane, irrespective of the life path you may be following. A certain disassociation with mundane reality can cause problems with associates in the environment. Frequently, there is a heightened sense of nervous tension associated with this energy.
- With the number 11 first pinnacle, you may identify with some of the foregoing, however, it is difficult for a young person to use the general influence productively. Thus, the background tone of this period is perhaps better communicated through use of the number 2 energies. The general emphasis of the number 2 pinnacle is that of friendliness, cooperation and harmony. You are apt to be a very sensitive person during this pinnacle, even if sensitivity is not indicated in your basic makeup. The 2 shows patience and attention to detail. You are tactful and cooperative, and willing to work with relatively little recognition. Since this pinnacle is experienced early in your life, it may tend to make you an over-sensitive child, and you may be easily hurt or offended. You may experience early difficulties with expression, both verbal and emotional. Your mother is apt to be the stronger influence in your life throughout this period.
- With the 11 pinnacle occurring in the second or third stage of your life may take on much the same implications as the 2 pinnacles, however, responsibilities and accomplishments of significance will contain the tone of the inspirational nature of this number.
- With the 11 pinnacle occurring in the fourth stage of your life, your responsibilities and accomplishments of significance will contain the tone of the inspirational nature of this number, and it is probable that your work later in life or your retirement years will carry this influence.
The 22 Pinnacle
- The general influence of the 22 pinnacle is one that many people cannot readily attain. This is the larger of the master numbers and the connotation of 22 is that of master builder. It inclines toward large-scale endeavors in business or government. It denotes vast influence and power. Both of the master numbers are highly idealistic, but the 22's expression of idealism is in obtaining practical goals and useful projects. At any stage of the life, the number 22 tends to create a significant degree of nervous tension in the individual.
- Young persons, except in very rare instances, are unable to use the general influence of the 22 productively. Therefore, the background tone of this pinnacle is more in tune with the number 4.
- With the mid-life 22 pinnacle, many great things are possible. Much depends on the life's development and preparation up to now, and whether you possess the capacity to bring about such endeavors. If you have not received the opportunity for education and developed sufficiently to anticipate the responsibilities of the master number, it's likely that the reduced number 4 will better describe the tone of this period.
- If you have the capacity to achieve the statue of master builder forecast by this pinnacle, business endeavors with idealistic ends will likely preclude retirement.
© Michael McClain 1996-2013. Permission is granted for unlimited noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.
|All about YOUR relationship(s); whether it's new or old, there's plenty to learn from the stars and the numbers:
Friends & Lovers - the ideal synastry report - matching all aspects of your individual horoscopes. Buy it with or without Simpaticos, the ultimate composite reading.
The Decoz Numerology Relationship Report uses numerology to understand the relationship. This reading discloses how each core element works or struggles to work in the relationship.
Numerology Romantic Compatibility, a report arthored by famed numerologist, Matthew Oliver Goodwin, is designed to help you better understand and improve your intimate relationships.
Offering the finest personalized numerology readings at remarkably low prices:
The Numerology Profile and Forecast This reading, accurately prepared by Michael, has always been the number one seller. This is a completely personalized report that cover 20 sets of numbers in your profile. The forecast covers two full years.
The numerology personality profile reading This is a nicely integrated reading based on the methods of the late Matthew Oliver Goodwin. This is a very special reading offered at a very good price.
A companiion yearly forecast report spans a full 2 year period at an unbeatable price. reading has long been our most popular report, and it is certainly the best way to gain a comprehensive view of numerology. arthored by Matthew Oliver Goodwin provides wonderful insight into your character and personality.
Other nice to have numerology reports:
The Name Advisor report is a great tool for help in picking the name for your baby, for picking a stage name or a pen name, or even for choosing a name for your new business. Learn more.
Learn about your Lucky Numbers.