Home | Astrology Index | Numerology Index | Other Planets in Aspects
MARS conjunct JUPITER
- The conjunction of Mars and Jupiter produces an abundance of energy and enthusiasm. You have much confidence in your abilities to do whatever you set out to do. You are the type that refuses to accept NO as an answer. You approach challenges with a dramatic flare and utter determination. You are a confident decision-maker. This is an aspect that often produces high ambitions, wealth, and good luck. You may drive yourself much too hard sometimes.
MARS conjunct SATURN
- The conjunction of Mars and Saturn shows that you can use your energies constructively. Any tendency shown elsewhere in your chart to act on impulse is tempered with restraint. You rarely waste energies on unproductive activities. You are a physical person, but you know how to control and use of your physical energies. This aspect produces the capacity for hard work, enduring strength, and resourcefulness. Often this conjunction marks a tendency toward anger or hard feelings that you must control, if you can. You must avoid the negative attitudes and resentments that sometimes develop.
MARS conjunct URANUS
- The conjunction of Mars and Uranus produces an unrestricted, forceful, and energetic nature. You play by your own rules and resist compliance to any controls of society. Your impulsiveness can present any number of problems, but you continue to insist on complete freedom of action. You insist on having your way. You have a strong inclination to experiment and test your theories as you go along. A reasonable degree of prudence is often lacking in your actions. You are likely to face roadblocks unless you can attain some position in which you are completely in charge.
MARS conjunct NEPTUNE
- The conjunction of Mars and Neptune gives the personality strong psychic magnetism. Mystery and secrecy shroud the affairs governed by Mars. You have a definite talent for leadership because people will respond to you and follow you instinctively. Often, goals and energies are directed to spiritual matters. Yet sometimes the direction of this can be a little clouded. A very romantic nature can establish impractical or uncertain objectives. You must always remain open and above board. Avoid any temptation to employ secrecy or subterfuge in your actions.
MARS conjunct PLUTO
- The conjunction of Mars and Pluto shows a very strong desire nature with the persistence and determination to get what you want. Your nature is to be more interested in the battle than in the fruits of the conquest. You handle extreme pressure very well, and in a crises situation you can be relied upon to manage affairs with skill and authority. In love, you are assertive and possessive. Physical needs and demands are notably strong. This is a highly emotional aspect. If not controlled, this aspect may cause you to be brutal or cruel.
MARS sextile JUPITER
- The sextile formed between Mars and Jupiter suggests the effective use of the mind and physical body to meet objectives. You are at your best when confronted with competition or a challenge to overcome. You know how to assert yourself under pressure, and have developed your talent for effective communication through dramatic delivery and clever use of words. Your sex drive is expanded by this aspect, but it's necessary to restrict partners to those with whom you have intellectual rapport.
MARS sextile SATURN
- A sextile is formed between Mars and Saturn showing most of your actions to be well directed and productive. This aspect is particularly helpful in the conduct of business activities. You display sound and practical common sense. You can be relied on to take charge and assume responsibility. You are willing to do so because your ambitions are very strong.
MARS sextile URANUS
- The sextile formed between Mars and Uranus shows a gift of originality and resourcefulness in actions. You have a strong and magnetic personality that easily faces and handles difficulties. You can manage just about anything but boredom. You are adventurous, always seeking something new and exciting to do. You follow rules only when they make complete sense to your way of thinking.
MARS sextile NEPTUNE
- Mars forms a favorable aspect with Neptune in your chart energizing your psychic nature. You have a keen sensitivity allowing you to sense insincerity in others. With this sense, you can often out-maneuver your opponents without interference or resentment. You understand your deepest biological and emotional urges, and have them under control. You are a very understanding person, and often you are called on to lend a sympathetic ear.
MARS sextile PLUTO
- The sextile between Mars and Pluto produces will power and a forcefulness in your nature. You have the qualification to be a top investigator or researcher as you doggedly dig out the facts of whatever matter you are pursuing. You can stimulate action and get to the bottom of the most complex issue. You read people and understand their motives very well. You're able to present views in a very vivid and forceful way, without ignoring the ideas presented by others.
MARS square JUPITER
- The square formed between Mars and Jupiter shows that in some ways you are an extremist. You can become susceptible to fanatical religious or social beliefs. When you gamble, it is likely to be for high stakes. You may not know when to quit. Moderation has to be learned; it's not a natural trait. Women with this placement have trouble with men. Your employers are slow to credit and advance you despite your capabilities and inclination to hard work. It is perhaps better for you to be self-employed.
MARS square SATURN
- The square between Mars and Saturn sets up a defensiveness in your nature, producing some difficulties in personal relationships. Fear of rejection, perhaps based on early life experiences, prompts a sense of caution in romance. You have a tendency toward melancholy and self-pity. This aspect is an impediment to happiness and the expression of optimism. In the expression of energies, there is an alternating current between assertiveness and apathy. You may be slow to reach long range goals despite much hard work and continued effort.
MARS square URANUS
- The square formed between Mars and Uranus shows desire for complete freedom to act without hesitation or restraint. There is too much physical energy coupled with a voracious appetite for action and excitement. You are accident prone because you're a bit careless in what you do. Avoid activity associated with racing cars, speed boats, machinery, and other dangerous activities. In dealing with others in the work place, don't expect them to perform as you do. They are not likely to have your drive. Moderation in everything should be your goal. This is a difficult aspect for fostering an out-of-control temper. Be aware of this very unappealing potential.
MARS square NEPTUNE
- The square between Mars and Neptune suggests that your natural tendencies to assert yourself may cause confusion and turmoil in your life. You may experience ups and downs in your feelings and ambitions. Vague or subconscious reasons prompting you to act may conflict with your sensitive feelings. This aspect stimulates interest in spiritual issues and produces a degree of psychic energy, even spiritual delusion. It's often associated with sexual anxieties, repressed sexual urges, or some degree of deception associated with sexual affairs. This aspect is one that suggests you may do best when you are alone. You should perhaps work by yourself or with as few people as possible. Preferably, you should work in a field such as medicine where you can satisfy a need to provide human service and remain detached. Develop your abilities to plan and control, and be more willing to accept responsibility when something goes wrong.
MARS square PLUTO
- The square formed between Mars and Pluto produces a forceful nature. Often your actions can be described only as reckless. Yet you are cautious and secretive about your projects, especially as you mature and develop. When frustrated, you may become abusive and display much temper. This aspect suggests that your sexual drive is strong, and may not be well controlled at times. This is a very physical aspect needing control and channeling. When you can control actions, this aspect can be positive as it shows a penchant for eliminating, by force, the unacceptable and unnecessary in your life. You can develop a very focused concentration on progressive issues.
MARS trine JUPITER
- The trine formed between Mars and Jupiter shows that your physical resources are applied in a well-integrated way. You have the physical and intellectual strength to get a good many projects completed with a small amount of effort. You have a knack for doing the right thing at the right time. Even with all this talent, you have an "easy come, easy go" attitude. You aren't as competitive as you could be. Yet you're are optimistic about life, and it never occurs to you to suspect that you won't do whatever it is you set out to do.
MARS trine SATURN
- The trine formed between Mars and Saturn shows that you are a good soldier who always finishes assigned duties. Little of your efforts are ever wasted on unproductive activities or trivial matters. You are a good person to work with or for because you keep yourself under control always, and you are tolerant and helpful to others. You respect others for what they are and accept them at their level of development. You succeed because of the way you apply yourself. You illustrate that success is something to be earned and not just an accident of birth or good fortune.
MARS trine URANUS
- The trine formed between Mars and Uranus shows originality and enthusiasm in your actions. You are very energetic and freedom loving. You are an impatient person who always has several irons in the fire. Your impulsive and restless nature needs to concentrate more on moderation. In fact, you may demand freedom to exploit your potentials, and you actually feel sorry for those that are trapped in limiting circumstances. This is not a good aspect for someone with a boring 9-5 job. You do need to focus on learning moderation, and especially in romantic affairs, you need to be less restless and impulsive. The limiting ties of marriage and convention may not be your cup of tea.
MARS trine NEPTUNE
- The trine formed between Mars and Neptune suggests a successful integration of forceful action and dreams. Because you understand your deepest biological urges, you can control them. You are successfully in tune with those having less understanding than you, making you a sympathetic listener and counselor. Keen sensitivities allow you to detect insincerity in others and to grasp the emotional coloring of your surroundings. Thus, you know how and when to act. The physical and the psychic, or unconscious, sides of your nature are successfully blended. You may have interests in artistic dance, the practice of Yoga, or related activities involving physical expression.
MARS trine PLUTO
- A trine between Mars and Pluto shows that the assertiveness in your nature is well aligned with your dedication to causes. You can be effective in solving problems in society because you have a deep understanding of those problems and their origins. Services are offered out of spiritual convictions. To you, romantic connections have deep meaning and interest. You display a caring nature that extends in several directions to transform those you contact, socially and emotionally.
MARS opposite JUPITER
- Mars is opposing Jupiter in your chart showing extravagant tendencies and often loses through speculation. You may lack moderation where pleasures, alcohol or diet are concerned. This aspect produces very strong and sometimes biased convictions. Your aggressive promoting of philosophic or religious viewpoints may antagonize others. This is also an aspect that can show a soldier of fortune always restless and wanting travel and adventure. Guard against exaggerating your own importance. It's important to insure efforts are steady, sustained and well regulated.
MARS opposite SATURN
- Mars and Saturn are in opposition in your chart. This placement suggests some conflict between your desires and your sense of responsibility. There is conflict between a need for impulsive action, Mars behavior, and the conservative apprehension associated with Saturn. There is a sense of being rejected associated with this aspect. You establish goals out of realistic reach, and then suffer feelings of futility when you can't achieve them. You may over evaluate the accomplishments of others, and undervalue yours. Like yourself a little better, and establish objectives that are attainable in a detailed process. You may be well suited to work in law enforcement, the military, industrial engineering, or conservation. Personal relationships are often disappointing to you. You may select a mate that is an extension of one of your parents. You should instead seek one who would be less demanding, more liberal, and who could compensate for the austerity of your parents. It is unlikely that your family environment will be a replay of your childhood. You will want your children to have more flexibility to enable them to become secure, independent adults.
MARS opposite URANUS
- The opposition between Mars and Uranus excites to competition and arouses others to challenge you. You're demanding and authoritative. You thrive on argument, even when you aren't serious about it. Because of these assertive leanings, you can make an excellent salesperson, but you may have some problems with human relations. You don't tolerate restrictions of your freedom and mobility, needing to be constantly on the move. You may be attracted to hazardous activities such as flying, racing, exploring, or mountain climbing. Because you are accident prone, these and other similar pastimes are not recommended. You must be careful and take safety precautions. Avoid desires to throw caution to the winds, because you need not prove yourself in these ways. You may not be an easy person to live with because of periodic outbursts of temper and sometimes cantankerous attitude. A revolutionary, you are likely to oppose tradition with its limits on individuality. You want your way, and can be critical of any authority.
MARS opposite NEPTUNE
- The opposition of Mars and Neptune can make it hard for you to relate to others emotionally. You are susceptible to deceit and becoming involved in misdeals. You may be perfectly honest and above board in your activities. Still your motives and actions will be questioned and suspected. Be careful not to become involved in any activity that is the least bit shady. Learn to reason with your intellect and not be led by your fascination for thrills and the unknown. Avoid drugs, alcohol, and the occult. These are dangerous for you because you are so susceptible to them. You are easily mesmerized by illusions and those who create them. Avoid setting unrealistic goals.
MARS opposite PLUTO
- The opposition between Mars and Pluto shows a defiant attitude. Sometimes there is a lack of control over aggressive tendencies. You can alienate some people as you assert your rights, or what you believe to be your rights. You must evaluate the positive and negative aspects of any idea or plan. Always consider the values of compromise before taking any action. Both Mars and Pluto are associated with sexual drive since these two planets are the co-rulers of Scorpio. With this aspect in opposition your sexual drive will be strongly affected and in some conflict. You may be led to form extremely strong alliances, but it may as easily cause severe rifts in relationships. The drive may be to gain power over others. It is certain that you will encounter problems in your personal affairs.
- © Michael McClain 1996-2012. Permission is granted for unlimited noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.