Home | Astrology Index | Numerology Index |
Sun in Aries with the 12 Moon Signs
Select your MOON SIGN from menu.Sun in Aries, Moon in:
Sun in Aries, Moon in Aries
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces in you a truly explosive personality; dynamic, hard hitting, powerful, and magnetic. Every idea put forth in the reading of your Sun sign is intensified by the Aries Moon. Independence and self-confidence may be so intensified that they become a stumbling block in personal relationships, if they are not somewhat tamed. You are an individualist first, last, and always. You are extremely impatient with people, sometimes to the extent of being intolerant. People may view you as hardboiled because of a tendency for you to be too matter-of-fact. You do express yourself readily and forcefully, with considerable dramatic effect. It's painfully difficult for you to listen to and understand the woes of others. Yet you can be demanding of the attention of those around you on those rare occasions when you disclose your personal problems. You are not an intellectual person, and you may not have even taken the time to get a good education. In fact, well-educated and intellectually pretentious folks are among those you find the most boring and uninteresting. You are not impressed with abstract thoughts and ideas, only actions and accomplishments. This is not to say you don't use your mind. Your mind is always active: reading, talking, discussing. When it comes to getting things done and done rapidly, your talents can fill the bill. This position provides exceptional leadership traits, but a need to develop qualities of tact and consideration for the feeling of others can impede progress.
Sun in Aries, Moon in Taurus
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign shows that you can combine forcefulness and enough tact to do pretty much as you please, and get away with it. For all the charm and dash of manner about you, there is a distinct layer of steely drive and determination. The aggressiveness and rough edges of Aries are softened and smoothed by the influence of Taurus. You can be an agreeable and polite person, with tactless behavior kept well in check. You have a curious way of appearing tactful even as you lay down the law and demand your way. There's a "sugar and spice" way of driving your point home, and winning. You have a powerful magnetic quality, coupled with a very strong will and determination for leadership. All Aries are natural leaders, but in this configuration, there is more stability and more of a solid base to the operation. You think highly of yourself, though you aren't one to make a show of this. Yet a pervading sense of your abilities is the foundation of your life. You're never likely to suffer from an inferiority complex. You need to learn to rule without dominating and to adjust your desires to the happiness of those around you. Anyhow, regardless of your sex, you're likely to be the dominate partner in your marital relationship, and you'll try to control circumstances in nearly any situation you find yourself.
Sun in Aries, Moon in Gemini
- The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces one of the most verbally active pairs in the Zodiac. You're likely to dominate any conversation as your mind works fast and releases the information it has processed just as fast. You have to learn to keep things to yourself at least until you've made up your mind, which you don't find easy to do. It is easier for you to make decisions by sitting down and talking things out rather than by closing yourself off, studying the issues and concentrating on the alternatives. Speaking before you think and jumping to conclusions can get you in deep trouble. Success will come easier for you after you have learned, and practice, the art of secrecy, clearly thinking things through before you charge off. This shortcoming notwithstanding, you are likely to get far in the world because of your quick wit and good intentions. Your debate skills allow you to back lesser opponents into the corner with relative ease. Surprisingly, as quick as you act, you have an especially good knack for details. In business, your command of facts and figures gives you the semblance of the perfect executive. Nonetheless, you're often guilty of a little oscillation and indecision stemming from too many superficial facts and too little depth of study. Anyhow, fluency of mind is your primary attribute. Your style of getting bits and pieces of information and using them in a glib and effective way can take far. You may aspire to become an executive. However, the hard decision making necessary here may not be as natural for you as a spot in advertising, the literary world, or in other areas where your outstanding business acumen focused on anything dealing with the spoken or written word can be employed. You should try to overcome a certain superficiality with respect to both intellectual and emotional matters.
Sun in Aries, Moon in Cancer
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign blends the determined and aggressive traits of Aries, with the sensitivity, sympathy, and intuition of Cancer. This pairing produces a unique quality that generally permits you to succeed in a variety of endeavors. Unlike many dynamic Aries types, you can "feel" out the other fellow before jumping to an immediate conclusion. The Cancer influence slows down a tendency merely to react with an aggressive response to any stimuli. You are apt to put more thought and understanding into your actions. You have a knack for handling people because you know how to capture their imagination with your flair for dramatic appeals, and your seeming concern for their general welfare. This is not to say that you are a humanitarian by nature. In fact, like all Aries, you are somewhat self-centered in many ways. But talented enough, and sensitive enough, always to present yourself in a very convincing light. Though it is unintentional, at times you are damaging to others, or hurt them, without understanding that you are doing so. Your social perceptions are so keen that you can rise very rapidly with much popular support. The ease with which you can lead is sometimes a wonder even to yourself. While you have much pride in your abilities, you may often find yourself a little inwardly unsure. You may question how you can gather the dash and excitement that permits you to express yourself so convincingly. It's important that you remember not to take yourself too seriously and avoid excesses in dramatization.
Sun in Aries, Moon in Leo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality that blends the Aries drive for success with the warmth, nobility, and balance of Leo. People respond to you naturally because of you are an interesting, active, adventurous, and exciting person. You pursue your ideals with great energy, excitement, a sense of adventure, and boundless enthusiasm. You love people and they respond to you in a very positive way to your magnetic personality. Self-image is all important to you, and you have a natural faith in yourself and probably a total confidence in your abilities. You respect yourself to a high degree and see yourself as a natural born leader. You need to achieve to reinforce this wonderful sense of worth, and to maintain a rightful position of leadership and popularity. Success may come because you can come up with good ideas, but more often it is because those above you and those below you both like you a lot and are willing to listen and follow you. You don't hesitate to tell people that you "need" them, because in your open and honest way, you're confident that they will respond to you and back your cause. You have a warm heart and an affectionate nature, because of a harmonious blending of individuality and personality; thinking and feeling are very much in tune. You have a talent for clear vision or for visualizing your goal or objective, concentrating on these goals and objectives, and attaining them.
Sun in Aries, Moon in Virgo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign shows that you are very cool emotionally. A fine critical nature seems to replace a good deal of the impetuosity often associated with Aries. You are likely to have a mind that is channeled into practical matters, and you have a "no nonsense" attitude about most issues. Efficiency is all important to you. You have a driving determination to get things done, and to get them done right. You are definitely an achiever, combining your cool-headed judgment and the energy to put your thoughts into action. You may be lacking in creativity and originality, but you readily absorb knowledge and put it to use in a very efficient way. You figure things out from every angle and never overlook the smallest detail. You're hard to work for, because you're so exacting. You can be very pointed in your manner of criticizing a half-finished job or work that in any way reveals unacceptable quality. You are potentially a very fine executive if you can keep from making too many enemies with your aggressive and critical nature. You're not a romantic or a socially outgoing person, and you may even be something of a "lone wolf" type.
/Sun in Aries, Moon in Libra
- The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces contradictions in your makeup because these signs are precisely opposite one another, a full 180 degrees apart. Aries is naturally independent; the Libra Moon is sometimes very dependent. This is a difficult position presenting a problem between the emotional and mental nature. You are ambitious and eager to please people, with the sort of personality that seems to reach out to others as if you are in need of reassurance and guidance. Your nature is highly individualized, yet you are just as highly dependent on support and sympathy. The contradiction in your nature is that you value your freedom intensely, and while it would appear that your need for support could even result in you being dominated by another, this is never likely to be the case. You can ignore the feelings, opinions, and wishes of others when you get an idea in your head. The ability to concentrate on one thing for a prolonged period is very difficult for you. You can be daydreaming even when by all appearances you are hard at work. The dramatic side of your nature will always make it hard to keep your feet planted firmly on the ground and remain totally practical.
Sun in Aries, Moon in Scorpio
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces an individual who combines assertiveness with a strong drive to control, improve, and revolutionize. This is a somewhat difficult position because of the intensity of your feelings, and the only thing that you may be satisfied with, is you. You are a very competent person, and you recognize this as a fact. Even when things are not going well, you are never one to become discouraged or inclined to give up. You are always seeking a new mountain to climb or a new challenge to meet. Change and revolution fascinate you, and you eagerly yearn to engage in any sort of competition or turmoil in which you can be a part. You may seem genial enough and have a pleasant, smiling face, but somehow others know that you are not one to be imposed upon or taken for granted. You are neither a materialist nor a humanitarian, but strive instead for recognition and admiration. The only reward you really seek is the personal satisfaction of seeing the job done right or the challenge met. In fact, to you, the work you do can be an end unto itself. You can get things done on your own, and you are likewise inspiring to others. People find you magnetic and interesting. Though people are drawn to you, the converse is not always true, and you may have few close friends. Self-sufficiency and self-respect seem all that you need much of the time. You are so self-contained and capable that you may often fail to receive any reasonable degree of sympathy and concern from others when these might be called for. This is not a concern for you because, just as you are harsh and demanding on those with whom you deal, you are just as hard and uncompromising with yourself.
Sun in Aries, Moon in Sagittarius
- The combination of your Sun and Moon sign produces independence of thought, action, and speech. This is a position of dynamic ideals and popular appeal. You believe in the truth with an almost absolute devotion. This belief is perhaps not in the truths of scientific investigation, but more likely in the proper philosophies of life and other large issue abstractions. The natural tendency for Aries to be the pioneer, the fighter, the doer, and the initiator new concepts and ideas is not greatly modified by this combination. Yet the Sagittarius Moon does impose a personal code of ethics and honor that may not always be present in the brash Aries native. In you, executive powers are strongly marked, taking the form of controlling others with ideas and principles. The proper path that should be followed is so clear to you that you are not one ever to mince words in plotting the course. Your intensely emotional approach to getting something accomplished can sometimes limit your awareness of the feeling of others and you can be tough on those around you. The human frailties of pettiness, emotionalism, and jealousy are not well understood by you, and do not relate well with your totally open and frank personality. You are definitely a leader of men, though you may not always understand them, conversely, people may completely respect you, but fault you for a lack of sensitivity. In all types of dealings there is tendency to employ a broad brush approach often finding it difficult to come down to the real and personal everyday issues. Your best fields of endeavor will be found in the professions.
Sun in Aries, Moon in Capricorn
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign blend the attributes of the Ram (Aries) and the Goat (Capricorn), equipping you well for the task of battering and climbing. This position gives natural talents for managing and directing as the driving force of Aries is tempered with the persistence and deliberate judgment of Capricorn. You have an inner drive for success that is rarely equaled. There are also very definite ideas about where you are going and how you are going to get there; and you're not one to let anything stand in your way. In many ways you are an opportunist who knows how to judge people, spot problem people, and problem situations, before they get the upper hand. You may not get to your goals as quickly as many fellow Aries, since avoiding the pitfalls and waiting for the chance that is really what you want. This is a strength that other Aries may not possess. Nonetheless, your drive is always hard, and fast, compared to normal standards. Though you are full of energy and determination, and you seem to waste very little of these on nonproductive activities. You seem to know how to direct your efforts to get what you want. Being a very worldly person, fame and recognition are your top priorities or at least very near the top. You will give up a lot in a personal sense for success. You may make a good spouse, but marriage is not likely to be all important in your life, but rather an event. The career may be foolishly placed ahead of family. Your intellect is not unsound, but abstract knowledge or knowledge for its own sake, holds little appeal to you. Common sense seems much more valuable so far as you are concerned.
Sun in Aries, Moon in Aquarius
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign indicates a nature that, while being somewhat discriminating, is very sociable and magnetic. People respond to your likable personality with few reservations. You have a good sense about want is modern and progressive, and you're always eager to play an important role in any kind of progress. But in fact, you are not an especially tolerant person. Holding to the establishment more as a reactionary than a liberal is more than likely your style. While you work well with the public, there is a tendency within you to feel that everyone should fend for themselves. You are not one to be particularly charitable to those less fortunate than yourself. This factor notwithstanding, you have innate social skills allowing you to make each person you meet feel that they are uniquely important to you. You have a noble air about you that is impressive and seems to signal that you have a good deal of self-esteem. A certain aristocracy of breeding is denoted by this position. This impresses those with whom you come in contact and they respect you for this. You are quick to judge people and situations, as your whole life seems to moves at a pretty rapid pace. You are romantic and highly idealistic. This is a good placement for material success and well-being, and for some degree of public recognition.
Sun in Aries, Moon in Pisces
- The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces a somewhat introverted, self-analyzing, soul-searcher; not at all the typical Aries. Though you may have great potential in many directions, you seem to always harbor doubts and underestimate yourself. Making everyday decisions can, at times, be a trying experience for you. Strangely, however, you have a very determined streak in your nature, a need to be independent. You take things very personally, and impressions that come to you via your senses leave a very indelible mark on your mind. It's hard for you to avoid being very moody and worrying entirely too much. Your natural demeanor denies this, as you give a great impression of forcefulness, but internally you are timid, a little afraid of the world, and even afraid and unsure of your opinions. Again, you don't let the world see the shy person that you are. You dislike being imposed upon and you aren't shy about letting others know this. You express yourself readily with a facile manner of speaking. Bold as a lion on the outside, but meek as a lamb underneath. You have some difficulty concentrating, simply because you're a little too much the dreamer. You're not a very executive person and you aren't well suited for business; decisions are just too hard to make. It may be best not to worry about such matters, and instead concentrate on more congenial endeavors such as art, music, or writing, any of which would appeal more to your creative nature.
- © Michael McClain 1996-2012. Permission is granted for unlimited noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.