Home | Astrology Index | Numerology Index |
Sun in Aquarius with 12 Moon Signs
Select your MOON SIGN from the menu.
Sun in Pisces, Moon in Aries
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces an inner nature that differs greatly from the outer or projected personality. Its hard to strike a balance between a sense of inward peace, and reactions that are quite impulsive, active and even aggressive. There is a blending of emotional sensitivity, adaptability and understanding that is Pisces, with the high spirit and independence of Aries. With this there is generally a strong urge for personal advancement, fame or at least recognition, but you may need greater confidence and inward incentive to realize these desires. You may possess considerable ability for personal expression if you can just make the decision to go after it. Your strength lies in your natural love of knowledge and your urge to always be well-informed. You are also very self-reliant; showing keen mental ability, the ability to think for yourself. Its important for you to avoid extremes in your life, understanding the value of moderation and self-control. You should not neglect your need to find a peaceful world and a calm approach to problems, despite natural tendencies to overdo and be rather hard-driving. In many ways you seem to be very assertive, competitive and determined, but in actual fact, you are not really as positive and sure of yourself as you appear. In some ways there is a good bit of bluff in your personality. You put a lot of romance and feeling into everything you do, expressing much enthusiasm with a most purposeful approach to life. Yours is an unusual combination in that it possesses a rare capacity for depth of feeling, imagination and vision, while it also features so much personal assertiveness and and a powerful demand for independence.
Sun in Pisces, Moon in Taurus
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality that is highly sociable, and one that clearly possesses a good bit of social tact. You're a sensitive person, but you likewise have an acute sense of the other person's feelings and sensitivities, and you therefore are a very agreeable person that avoids hurting anyone--that is until you're opposed--and then you can get very stubborn. In other words, you are easy to get along with; you don't impose on people, but you definitely won't allow yourself to be imposed on either. You feel that debts have to be kept even, and even in a social sense, you don't like to feel that you owe anyone. This may be because you are a little bit unsure of yourself, and want to make sure you say and do the right thing. This combination blends the Pisces understanding, sensitivity, and a sense of adaptability, with the practicality and determination of Taurus. The two signs blend well, and are mutually strengthening to one another. This pairing allows coexistence of an easy-going nature, yet one possessing a stability and tenacity of will not often found in the Pisces native. You have a staying power and a control over impulsiveness that allows you to take things in stride, and you seem to have a simple and efficient way of getting things done. Nonetheless, there is apt to be considerable sensitivity in your nature, and surely a great deal of feeling for things and people. This is a combination that very often produces talent in an artistic or musical sense. Both signs are creatively imaginative and suited for a career in the arts. The social attitude of this pairing provides a deep consideration of others that is very beneficial to success in a wide range of endeavors, business and professional.
Sun in Pisces, Moon in Gemini
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality with a gift for duality. The Pisces symbol features the fish swimming in opposite directions, while the twins of Gemini are looking in two different directions. Both symbolize the variable nature of this pairing, the tendency to go off in different directions, or face real mental binds and problems. You may feel one way, while logic tells you to go another way. Unfortunately, you don't really possess the sort of logic that is normally associated with Gemini; the Pisces side of your nature will see to that. Variable, adaptable, changeable, and always a bit indecisive, you have the ability to play the chameleon. Strangely, this personality can alternate between the expression of flexibility and stubbornness, both badly timed. You will yield when you should be firm and hold your ground when discretion would be wiser than valor. One moment you will be sure that you want to follow a certain course of action; the next moment you'll change your mind even though you may have already committed yourself to the first plan. What must be learned is that you should not talk until your mind is made up. You truly hate to hurt people and you will do everything you can to avoid doing this. For all of this, you invariable do end up disappointing some. You are loved and respected as a leader by those that work for you; but you are not nearly so likely to be appreciated and respected by your superiors because you are changeable and you're stubborn when opposed. It is a good thing that you adapt very quickly to changing circumstances, for you seem to be the type of individual that is constantly facing difficult situations with which you must deal. The strength of this combination is the blend of emotional sensitivity and intuitive understanding (Pisces), and flexibility and intellectuality (Gemini). Keen mental powers and alert senses stimulate urges to always continue the process of learning.
Sun in Pisces, Moon in Cancer
- The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces a personality that is deep in feelings and very complex. You are sensitive and alert to the opinions and the feelings of the world around you, and with sort of a sixth sense, you can give the public what it wants almost before it knows that it wants it. Whatever you decide to do, you go about it with the greatest seriousness and intensity. You tackle any job with vigor, discipline, and drive. Your personality is very controlled and self-assured. The forcefulness in your nature was put there by self-discipline, as you were originally a rather shy person who had to make yourself get out into the public eye. You know how to handle people and win them over to your way of thinking because you understand them so well. You know when to concede and when to stand your ground. When your instincts don't put you on guard, you make friends very quickly and easily because people can sense your sincerity. Your insights to people let you relax with those you know are genuine and real. While you really have a very kindly and adaptable nature, it may not seem so because you are so emphatic and dramatic in your every gesture, motion, and word. You have an extremely high regard for your own self-worth so that nothing can ever make you loose faith in yourself. Moods play an important role in your daily affairs and you can reflect some rather broad swings. You gain much from your ability to know when to do what.
Sun in Pisces, Moon in Leo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality that seems to be on a perpetual see-saw. You go up when you would prefer to go down and vise versa. You'll give in to the wishes of others, without really knowing why. It's difficult to predict how you will react to anything, because you always seem to be asking yourself if you should do what you want or what everyone else wants you to do. Most of the time you do what others want you to do, whether or not you are in agreement. Your personality blends the emotional sensitivity and feelings of Pisces with the warmth and aggressiveness of Leo. Your personality blends the emotional sensitivity and feelings of Pisces with the warmth and assertiveness of Leo. You're likely to be more positive and forceful than people perceive you, making you seem somewhat variable or contradictory. On the surface you may seem to be a pillar of strength, but you are easily swayed. Personal relationships are extremely important to you. You are not necessarily a clinger, but you do depend on others for your happiness and good spirits. Depression comes easily to you. You can be happy one moment, and the next you can be tired, sad, and blue. You respond best to people when you are confident of your status, and you have a hard time maintaining your spirit when you are surrounded with people that you consider your superiors. The moment you are bested is the moment you turn sour; pressure, tension and competition are hard for you to handle. For this reason, you are best when you choose a position providing some authority wherein you can present your positive and aggressive personality more or less freely, gaining from your talent of being popular and well liked. Your strong point is your amiable and lovable personality. You're not really a competitor, but no one can challenge you in the field of being likable.
Sun in Pisces, Moon in Virgo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality blending emotional sensitivity and intuitive understanding with the Virgo traits of discrimination, intellectuality and practicability. You are at your best in mental analysis, constructive criticism and common sense decisions. Your discriminating mind tends to exert a stabilizing influence on emotional sensitivity. There is a working together of the intuitive and practical. You can make your intuitions, feelings and impressions about things useful in practical affairs. You have a deep sense of the truth and an ability to face facts. This is a combination that depends heavily on discrimination and analytical insights into affairs; you are naturally versatile, flexible and highly adaptable, but you have the innate ability to keep your mind on whatever you are doing. While you may have serious intent and considerable ambition, you don't seem to take yourself too seriously. You do best in professions that don't demand much in the way of exercising authority. Efficiency and precision are the keynotes of your nature and of your mind. You have little difficulty guiding your activity to avoid mistakes and unnecessary errors. Particular and somewhat fastidious, you show good taste in dress as well as in your choice of words. Happiness depends on maintaining balance between the emotional and mental sides of your nature, avoiding the tendency to alternate between sympathy and coolness of response. You do good things quietly and with little fuss, stressing conscientiousness and a subdued conviction. You live sanely and calmly, achieving success through the exercise of intelligence.
Sun in Pisces, Moon in Libra
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a congenial and dreamy personality that is very pleasant indeed. This combination blends the emotional sensitivity and intuitive understanding of Pisces, with the mental equilibrium, courtesy and friendliness of Libra. This yields a nature that possesses an equable temperament, seeking balance and a sense of fitness and proportion in all you do. There is nothing base, crude, earthy, ugly or terribly heavy about this personality. People respond naturally to you because you more or less exude a pleasing aura, and because you freely offer a ready ear and a bright, optimistic outlook. Even if you are not an intellectual scholar, you seem to have a very reliable sixth sense and extremely accurate perceptions. Tolerance is your ideal, and you understand much that others can't readily accept. You are not known for taking action, but rather for planning and preparing. You dislike being on a tight schedule or working under pressure. You don't put up with things that get you "up tight,"and indeed, you may lack the staying power sometimes to pull the really tough assignment through to completion. Nonetheless, you have a very optimistic attitude and you can see the "silver lining" in the clouds while others are still watching the storm. Yours is such an equable temperament, with a keen sense for harmony in sound, color and form. This is a combination that seems to naturally seek balance and harmony, with aesthetic qualities strongly marked.
Sun in Pisces, Moon in Scorpio
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a very emotional and sensitive personality. Will power and the intensity of intuitive perceptions are the key feature of your nature. You possess a strong, fixed and determined personality, though inwardly you are less firm and decisive. Keen senses and acute powers of observation favor success in along investigative and research lines. Personal qualities of persistence, determination and courage add stability to your nature. Emotional express is strong and dramatic, and you are not afraid to display your feelings in a public manner at times. You demand a lot of life and get it, so long as you don't let temperament get the best of you. Once you set your mind to something, you possess the energy and will to reach your objective. Your possibilities are enhanced by deep intuitive perceptions, hunches, feelings or impressions about things and situations. You keep your ideas and plan secret and in this sense you are very reserved. In relationships, you are too intense, often to possessive, and too prone to extremes in moods and feelings. Emotions can create major problems in your life or prove to the main spring of your vitality and strength in obtaining your objectives.
Sun in Pisces, Moon in Sagittarius
- The combination of your Sun sign and Moon sign produces a personality that is never content with earthy, materialistic, or mundane goals. Your stride is long, smoothly sweeping, and unwilling to settle for less than the best. You are willing to try anything possible to achieve your goals. The influence of these signs is most idealistic and high-minded. Your vision of acceptable is to most, the impossible dream. A certain spiritual quality attaches to everything you do. Unfortunately, it's hard to live comfortably on such a high plane of existence. The "sage" aspect of Sagittarius combines effectively with the Pisces fluid expression of mind, spirit and emotions producing wisdom that is freely expressed with great feeling. This is not to say that you are always practical and constructive. Too much of the time your ideas are vague, hypothetical, and intangible. In many ways you are the impractical visionary, thinking in broad, general terms rather than dealing with specifics and details. You are a highly expansive person and may try to spread your energies far too thin. Definitely, you are not a materialist, perfectly satisfied so long as the world gives you a living to go on with your important work. You are an idealist through and through and have some of the naivete that attaches to idealism, in spite of your intuitive wisdom.
Sun in Pisces, Moon in Capricorn
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a pleasant, sweet-tempered outlook most of the time. There is a blending of emotional sensitivity and intuitive perception of Pisces, with the conservatism, deep ambition and prudence of Capricorn. The Pisces personality is naturally shy and sensitive; Capricorn is a natural introvert. Yet when combined, Capricorn tends to provide a degree of confidence, drive, and strength of purpose, without being overly materialistic and shallow. Though you have your feet planted solidly on the ground, your sensitivity and capacity for sympathy enable you to avoid materialism. You want to get somewhere in life, but without appearing pushy or too determined. Subtlety is your style and method. Success comes from combining your inner intuitive perceptiveness with outward practicality, responsibility and integrity. You are practical, realistic, objective and persevering. Organization is specialty, perhaps even your fetish. There is a serious note in your nature making you keenly aware of duties and responsibilities. Financial affairs may play an important role in your life and progress can depend on sound handling of financial affairs and avoiding the insecurities of indebtedness. The personal qualities of prudence and caution increase self-restraint and encourage control of the restless and emotional tendencies of your nature. Your desires for prominence, social and business distinction proves a powerful incentive in your field of activity. You can achieve these goals after you have clearly visualized what you desire to achieve, as your success depends on concentrated effort. A good manager, you can easily see the big picture and prefer dealing with the whole rather the detail of the parts. You have a tendency to underrate yourself and worry much too much.
Sun in Pisces, Moon in Aquarius
- The combination of Sun in Pisces and Moon in Aquarius produces crusaders of all sorts. Emotional sensitivity and intuitive perceptions of Pisces is blended with the friendliness, originality and independence of Aquarius. People enjoy your company because you are so easygoing, charming and versatile. A cheerful outlook and the ability to make acquaintances easily usually results in the development of a large circle of friends. People interest you, and you possess what may be termed true humanitarian and philanthropic inclinations. You can find success in business because of your ability to get along easily with people and make friends out of strangers. Despite this ease of cooperation, there is a lot of independence in your nature and you dislike the dull and the routine. At times you may experience sudden and perhaps unexplainable changes in mood or feeling. Progressive inclinations and original thought are your greatest assets. You are a dedicated person in that you must come to believe firmly in what you are doing. Once you are completely convinced of the worth or value of a cause or of a product, your talent for persuasive speech and quiet persistence assures success. Conversely, when you are less than fully convinced of the value of a program, you are not nearly so effective. You have a very original way of thinking and acting that combines the intellectual with the emotional. A strong inner imagination blends your feelings with your intellect, keeping you from being either too coldly intellectual or too emotional.
Sun in Pisces, Moon in Pisces
The combination of your Pisces Sun and Moon signs produces a dualistic personality and one that is quite difficult for the world to easily understand. You are highly introspective, almost to the extent that the outer world around you seems odd and full of what you perceive as weird notions. A tendency to withdraw, makes you strangely inaccessible at times. Yet you have a very warm and likable quality when you allow yourself to open up to others and let these traits show. You have an enormous faith in your intuition and your self-sufficiency, but at the same time, you value close relationships and social activity. For the most part the double Pisces is amenable, acutely interested in others, and a trustworthy friend.
In handling your work, you are by nature very painstaking and accurate in detail. You are loyal to your duties and fulfilling obligations. Mentally you are quick, perceptive, intuitive, with an almost mystic belief in your hunches. Insight and creativity is your great strength. You have an uncanny way of seeing the core and substance of things, making you both motivational and a universal-thinker. Artisitic performance is often your forte.
- © Michael McClain 1996-2012. Permission is granted for unlimited noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.