Home | Astrology Index | Numerology Index |
Sun in Taurus Combined with the 12 Moon Signs
Select your MOON SIGN from the menu.
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Aries
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign shows you to be a strong individual with an even stronger and determined drive to achieve your ends. You can be very dedicated in your efforts to further important personal ambitions. The congenial, peaceable, and placid attributes of the bull (Taurus) are sure to be present, but Aries provides an emotional stimulation that makes you much more assertive that most Taurus natives. You have a sparkling enthusiasm which keeps you on the move asserting your natural leadership traits. While involved in an issue, your mind is actively and restlessly searching for loopholes, weak points, or contradictions. When you find an inconsistency in logic or in the facts, your quickness to judge comes into play and you form a definite opinion on the matter in seconds. If you later discover a contradiction to this argument, you may just as rapidly drop your position and with equal rigidity, hold to the opposite view. There are great inconsistencies in your nature, much more that you may realize or admit. You can be tolerant and broad-minded in your viewpoints one minute, and totally biased and unreasonable the next. Even when you aren't insisting on something, you have a way of making your wishes known by a manner, a gesture, or a lack of enthusiasm that clearly states your position. When you are directly arguing a point, you have a way of being so plausible and apparently reasonable that you wear down resistance. You have a way of eliminating opposition by the shear strength of your will. The traits of this configuration are ones that demand harnessing and controlling. If this is accomplished, there is little that you cannot accomplish. Generally, your ability to interact with people will be difficult, and your greatest achievements will be realized by directing your efforts toward impersonal activities.
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Taurus
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign amplifies the determination and purposeful nature of this sign of the Bull. Your concentration and staying power is second to none. Concentration is the base of your renowned tendency toward stubbornness, in that when you apply your mind to a subject, nothing is likely to distract your attention. Accordingly, you can focus with equal tenacity on your work, your domestic life, and your leisure activities. You are never one to jump to conclusions, but once you have made up your mind, you are never likely to modify your views. You are highly conventional, and you have a great regard for the establishment and the status quo. Change is something you prefer to avoid because you are slow to adjust and dislike being required to do so. You make a good friend because you are honest and loyal. You enjoy good friends, good food, good music, and in general, the "good life." You are materialistic, but with a special knack for saving and reinvesting. You are always a hard worker, and you don't mind starting at the bottom and slowly working your way to the top. You can achieve success because the work you do is done well and you are totally dependable. Patient and calm, your "tongue in cheek" diplomacy designed to humor opponents until, in the end, you have your own way. You respect authority simply because you expect someday to have it.
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Gemini
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign gives an affinity for sociability, and a definite air of simple pleasantness marks your personality. The contrasting elements of slowness of Taurus and speed of Gemini generally produces a Taurus person more apt to make errors of judgment. The natural trait of stubbornness may still be present, but the Gemini Moon often shows a tendency to jump rather quickly to conclusions and the natural Taurus fixity is not nearly so apparent. But sometimes trouble can arise when you form a quick opinion and do hold to it, no matter what. You are mentally alert, but apt to lack the great memory usually possessed by Taurus natives. There is an ever present tendency with this pairing to be too critical of other people. This is the most restless and fickle of the Taurus combinations. You may find yourself constantly jumping into friendships and romances, finding reasons why the other person is not right for you. Continuous challenge and stimulation is required to keep your undivided attention. You need more education that most people because study and learning steadies your nature. Your capacity for attainment increases in direct ratio with your interest in study and education. Fortunately, your intellectual tendencies probably endow you with good abilities or talents. You're apt to show especially good verbal skills; speaking and writing. With education you can be less restless and more contented. The mind is always needing something tangible and concrete with which to relate. Keeping yourself mentally busy is very important for you.
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Cancer
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign is somewhat contradictory and confusing. The Moon placement suggests you are sensitive, easily hurt, and sometimes very resentful. The Sun, conversely, shows that you are not one to be pushed around easily, and at times you can be down right stubborn. Usually you hide your dislikes very well and rely on diplomacy, making it a little unclear to others exactly where you stand or what you are thinking. You have a way of changing your tactics to suit your purposes, and to avoid conflict. In business you are a shrewd tactical planner who can come up with the right strategy, often influenced more by feelings than reason. Yours is a rather sensitive nature, endowed with an emotional side that can easily be aroused. Your foundation and the stabilizing factor in your life is in the home and with the family. Self-assurance, that may seem strong in your nature, is really only skin deep. Your capacity for conciliating different views is noteworthy, but it can seem that you have no real conviction of your own sometimes. This is not usually the case however. There is a tendency for you to hide your light under the lamp shade when you need to be making decisions and taking firm actions. You need not be such a pushover because your ideas are very sound and well constructed. Your ambitions are strong and you never give up on a job. Yet there is a tendency to be a little negative and pessimistic when things don't go the way you think they should.
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Leo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a strong determined will, well defined opinions, and a very forthright, honest, and fearless personality. There is much pride tied up in your nature. You respect others, but you listen to yourself and trust your personal abilities first and foremost. Not tending to rely on your intellect alone, you depend more on your hunches, and your key to success should be your high self-esteem. Creativity and pragmatism mark your nature, giving you an excellent sense of how things should be constructed, organized, or planned. You are a good manager or boss, and people respond well to working for you. At your best you are persistent, sure and reliable. Personal confidence and pride can at times cause you to be domineering and inflexible in attitude, and you possess strong likes and dislikes. Because you are usually so steady and consistent, you rarely blow up. You can be critical, but in a fair and constructive way. Wanting things done your way, you don't like to have your action very closely monitored or scrutinized, although you are not above doing this to others. Too your few close friends, you are trustworthy, honest, and devoted. You seem to like or dislike people because of instinctive feelings about them rather than for matters you have reasoned out. This is a very fixed and stable personality, but in the early part of your life you probably had tendencies toward extremes. Throughout your life it will always be important for you to double check decisions and avoid overestimating possibilities because of confidence or pride. Behind the spirited, but pridefully impulsive qualities in your personality is a practical, solid, determined internal nature that serves you much better.
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Virgo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces charm, poise, balance and a good deal of common sense. Unless the Sun or the Moon has some difficult aspects to contend with, you will glide through life with few problems, because of the pragmatic and stable physical characteristics of Taurus blended with the cool intellect of Virgo. You have much to offer the world, but someone may have to spur you into action. Once the inertia of getting started is overcome, you can throw yourself into work with the greatest energy if you so desire. You may be prone to complain about the way life is treating you, but without some of these minor irritations, you would coast along and let someone else shoulder the responsibility. A little adversity is good for you and wakes you up so that you can become very conscientious on the job. You have an innate ability, if left to your own devices, of slipping by with the expenditure of very little energy; living by your wits and your practical nature. When you apply yourself, results can be amazing. A natural student, your mind is quick and retentive. You love to read, and you can grasp and retain material that other may often overlook. Though you are stubborn and don't like to be told what to do, you are inclined to end up in a subordinate role simply because you aren't very aggressive at grabbing the reins of control and responsibility. You have charisma and magnetism combined with the ability to see people for what they are. These characteristics are what makes life easy for you and allows you to become very much the opportunist who takes advantage of charm, common sense and innate abilities to produce a comfortable lifestyle.
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Libra
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces one of the most likable personalities in the Zodiac. Others may have more wit, ambition, or intellect, but none equal the charm and appeal of this combination. A nice home and a close family are your first loves; social contact and involvement, a close second. Your keen social personality is aided by a fine sense of humor and an easygoing outlook. This personality is marked with optimism, even if you're up to your ears in private woes. Anyone that doesn't like you is probably motivated by jealousy. You are expressive and idealistic, your nature is inclined toward the dramatic and the artistic. Though your positive attitude allows you to accomplish a great deal when you settle down to work, when forced to face the world of fact and figures and engage in anything that restricts your creative talents, you can never really be happy. You can never handle conflict matters very well as you suffer from nervous tension when placed in a confrontation situation or hostility of any kind. Your great sense of balance and harmony constantly protects you from ever go off the deep end. You may have a wide range of emotional responses from rapturous joy when you are happily with a special someone in a solid relationship, to almost going to pieces when you are confronted by hostility and forced to react to it.
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Scorpio
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality possessing a good deal more emotional intensity that is normally observed in the very stable Taurus Sun sign native. A very attractive cover hides the emotionally temperamental side of your nature. There is a very "definite" quality about you that insists black is black and white is white, and the many shades of gray don't exist. You have a very strong and passionate nature that knows what it wants and how to get it. You are very headstrong, self-willed, and independent. Your charm is instantaneous, and this coupled with your dramatic flare, shows talent for acting and speaking. You like being noticed and there is nothing at all timid about you. You are very appealing to the opposite sex, but the temperament you release when your reserve breaks down can make personal relationships very stormy. With all the tools that you have to get ahead, it wouldn't be hard for you to go far. Strangely however, your ambition to do so may not be as strong as many of your competitor who you pass along the way may believe. The tension that seems always to be building up constantly produces the urge to get away from it all and let yourself completely relax. You need this reprieve to avoid the stress to which you are rather susceptible.
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Sagittarius
- The combination of your Sun sign and Moon sign blend two signs that are both extroverted and sociable, and enjoy having a good time. Your sense of what constitutes a good time is variable; sometimes simple and earthy, and other times much more venturesome. Your highly developed social sense suggests that you like people, but they must be the right people. You would rather be alone than confined with people that you consider dull or uninteresting. This is not to say you are necessarily class conscious, for you can get along with all types of people with your ability to say the right thing at the right time. Your manner of speaking is, however, forthright and direct and you have no difficulty making your sincerity and decisiveness felt. Your stubborn nature can express itself in such a flexible way that you can discuss a subject at great length without wavering from your original position. A tendency to stick by your very high principles and code make you come across as a moralist and one not above sitting in judgment of friend and acquaintances. You feel you have a right to this as you are a pretty good, law abiding, conventional human being. Talk is a specialty of yours, especially when the talk can take on a personal touch. You always enjoy exchanging tidbits of gossip and passing on rumors. You try to like a good life; full and satisfying in an intellectual sense, but pleasant and luxurious all the same.
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Capricorn
- The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces a personality that is gentle and easygoing, unless some way provoked. When you are asked to do something against your will, the nature of both signs is to resist with a great stubbornness. Your makeup is very strong and durable emotionally. You can handle much stress and stain in your life and always emerge from a crisis in good shape. You are stable and decisive, and there is little that is frivolous or whimsical about you. You don't waste time daydreaming because you are just too practical. You may spend a good deal of time planning or putting things together, but you prefer to deal in tangible, matter-of-fact affairs that lend themselves well to your close scrutiny and critical analysis. You are a dependable person to whom others bring problems or projects and count on for help. You actually enjoy a sense of responsibility, perhaps even more than the recognition or power that usually accompanies authority. Security is of the utmost importance to you. You don't necessarily want wealth, but security of home, of position, and of a degree of prestige are all important. You are a proud person, with a strong sense of your own worth, which you like to see manifest in the material things in your world . . .your accomplishments or your surroundings. You have much executive talent because of your down-to-earth way of approaching problems and you keen understanding of human nature. You have an instinct for knowing what people are thinking and what they will be thinking in a little while.
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Aquarius
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces an affable personality and an easy, friendly manner that makes it easy for you to meet and deal with strangers. You know instinctively how to get along with people. This conceals a core of hard purpose and solid convictions. Your charming manner and pleasant demeanor draws others to you like a magnet, and you can achieve your ends with diplomacy and friendly persuasion. You are, likewise, very tolerant of people and always very interested in them, albeit in a rather detached way. Sometimes you are even too quick to trust the untrustworthy, because you are so prone to have an initial sense of faith in others. Few can live up to your code of treating other people as you would like to have them treat you. Your major motivating power or personal drive stems from your deep feelings. You can feel deeply about things, yet because of an impersonal quality in your external personality, you are seldom likely to go overboard because of emotional pressures. You know how to control and wisely direct your feelings making them work for you in human relationships. You have an excellent, very studious mind, curious and inventive. You have an innate ability to work well with colors and forms and may have a good deal of artistic talent. You do not ask for much in a material sense, and thus, you may not achieve a great deal in this regard. Strangely, inertia can be your only enemy. You possess a good deal of self-esteem that will aid you in attaining much in life. Though shrewd in business, your honor never deserts you. Your friendliness and ability to put people at ease can prove to be your greatest asset for success and attainment.
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Pisces
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces much creativity and imagination, but at the same time it creates a somewhat private dream life that may not have a firm grip on reality. Taurus gives you a restful or stable internal nature, but the Moon gives a rather changeable personality. Despite a need and desire for sympathy and affection, you may isolate yourself from others and maintain strong powers of restraint in relating your feelings. You are highly sensitive to emotional matters, impressionable to love and flattery. You are somewhat susceptible to being imposed upon by friends and associates. Insights to people are continuous being formed and evaluated and the conclusions formed are generally accurate. It is important that you exercise discrimination in selecting your friends. The passive inclinations in your nature makes you inclined to attract imposition by others playing on your good nature and kind disposition. You take life seriously, but view things that are going on around you as though you were not part of the picture, and it is somewhat easy for you to lose sight of reality. You can be extremely amiable when you permit yourself to respond to people in a spontaneous and natural manner. Because of this, you are a natural for romance that is always strong in your nature. You have a stubborn streak that can be a protective device and helpful, if you don't let it become too powerful in your personality. A tendency toward overindulgence can cause you some problems at times; too much worry, food, sex, pleasure-seeking. Avoid brooding and feeling sorry for yourself. You do much better when you open up to people and keep yourself on a positive track.
- © Michael McClain 1996-2012. Permission is granted for unlimited noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.