Home | Astrology Index | Numerology Index |
Sun in Leo Combined with the 12 Moon Signs
Select your MOON SIGN from the menu.
- Sun in Leo, Moon in Aries
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces intense instincts and a strong personal drive. You may display exceptional courage because there is little that you are afraid of and few challenges you are hesitant to undertake. You throw yourself into every project with total commitment. You have a quick temper and you are easy to excite to action. You consider any setback or loss as a serious matter that must be responded to immediately and positively. When your honor is questioned, even in the slightest way, you are quick to respond defensively. Combativeness is almost overpowering in your nature. You attack every problem as though it was going to attack you. In personal relationships and the everyday world, you come across as an executive person. Dynamic and willing to pursue any possibility to further enhance your image and self-confidence, you go after what you want with enthusiasm and intensity. You may be rash and impulsive, but you're still willing to give about any idea a try. Never hesitant or shirking, you assume responsibility and meet obligations. You fear only someone who is your intellectual superior, as you don't consider yourself particularly brilliant. Few will ever notice any shortcoming here, as you always appear in complete control and superior to all situations. A quick common sense mind is your special gift. Fully developed, you'll easily remain in the drivers seat.
Sun in Leo, Moon in Taurus
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a very strong personality for better or for worse. You have the capacity to see things in the large, with a good deal of practical idealism and a very fixed attitude. This can make you successful in business undertakings that require foresight and executive ability. No one ever has to wonder where you stand on an issue. Although you are prone to make errors in judgment, you are just as emphatic when you are wrong as when you are right. You can be stubborn and lacking in innate diplomacy. You can learn to hold your tongue, but it's difficult for you not to express you views with conviction. You are utterly honest, but capable of believing what it is that suits your purposes and supports your ideas. Making mountains out of mole hills and always refusing to compromise, can make life a bit difficult at times. Nonetheless, the combination is one that gets things done and usually does it very well. In all undertakings you have a good head for managing and controlling. Though never one to yield anything to an opponent, you are very loving and sharing with those close to you. For this you do require their complete devotion, eternal love, infinite admiration, and constant sympathy. You are an earnest and well-meaning person, but one who may need to try to become more detached and see yourself a bit more objectively.
Sun in Leo, Moon in Gemini
- The combination of your Sun and Moon signs suggests that you are a person possessed with both action and ideas. This combination blends the vitality, personal warmth, generosity, authoritativeness of Leo, with the intelligence, cleverness, flexibility and adaptability of Gemini. Your personality is perpetually searching for ways to impress others via these action or achievements, and, especially by matters of the mind, or your ideas. Your mind is facile and intuitive, rather than profound or over serious. Your ability to make good impressions on people serves you well in your public life and in dealing with those within your sphere of influence. Your ideas, while not based on deep philosophy, are usually plausible, and always delivered with a manner of expression that is persuasive. You like to work with your mind, and you're rarely found working very hard for a living. You believe in easy money and seem to know how to get it without exerting great amounts of physical energy. Mentally, you would never be called lazy. At times you can become so mentally active that you would turn into a bundle of nerves. You never really stop trying to impress others with what you know, and you are a very interesting conversationalist. You are also very social and love to entertain, especially when your guests are interesting people who stimulate you mentally. Your glib analysis and sharp observations make you a favorite with such groups.
Sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a well integrated personality as both bodies are placed in the signs with which they are naturally associated. The positive force of the Sun placed in Leo serves to offset any tendency toward moodiness and being too introspective, traits of the Cancer Moon, keeping you up most of the times. The Leo tendency to boast and grab the spotlight are well balanced and controlled by the modest reserve of the Moon. You have a natural warmth and sympathetic friendship, and people are attracted to you because you are such an understanding listener. You're not exactly a social butterfly, but you do enjoy good company and a good time. Friends never hesitate to confide in you because you are so dependable and trustworthy, and when there is some way you can be of help you always do. You know your worth so well that you take it for granted and don't waste time trying to impress others with it. You are realistic about life, always applying common sense to situations and striving to do the best you can do. Your feet are planted ever so solidly on the ground. Romance and love are very important to you and you'll never be very happy until you have found someone on whom you can lavish your affections. Soundness is the keynote of your nature, and everything you do seems to have a stamp of character, persistence, and the honest desire to maintain good will.
Sun in Leo, Moon in Leo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a forceful, ambitious, and concentrative personality; one bent on achieving a good deal of prestige and success in the world. On the surface, you appear jovial, sunny, full of vitality, and always expressing good spirits. Underneath, there may be a hard streak in your nature, a degree of ruthlessness that never forgets or forgives an injury or a slight to your pride or vanity. Somehow you can be jovial, sunny and friendly, yet remain so independent and authoritative, seeking the ultimate in leadership and prominence. There is something magnificent about your methods of fighting, whether for yourself or for others; a scorn of your enemies that enables you to demolish them ruthlessly, but without malice. A detached and impersonal quality marks your nature. You are not naturally introspective, and many of your actions are based on instinct rather than analyzed personal motive. You have a tremendous control over yourself, and in time, over others as well. You have a good deal of pride and vanity that can be satisfied with personal issues such as admiration, flattery, dress, and the like, or by the broader method of satisfied ambitions. There is a constant tendency to be excessive in a variety of ways. You are endowed with a very strong will, and this will can be used in either positive or in negative ways.
Sun in Leo, Moon in Virgo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign pairs two very different influences. The warm, impetuous, and dynamic Leo and the cool, cautious, and introverted Virgo. The expression resulting features very strong opinions and emotions. You're critical and accurate in thought, but often too outspoken. Attention is vital to your happiness. You seem dependent on praise and the admiring attention you can command, even if it's nothing more that the sympathetic concern you can muster. Nonetheless, you are particular about friends and let relatively few close to you. You can be extremely stubborn and opinionated. To you there is your way and the wrong way. You have a rigid moral code to which you consistently hold, and you expect others to live up to these standards as well. Though there is an underlying timidity in your nature, and an always present need to please, for some reason your independence and a somewhat militant pride impels you frequently to do the wrong thing out of impish delight in watching the effect you cause. As you mature you can teach yourself tact, but it is not a natural trait. You do have a natural politeness and charm you can turn on at will. If you use this to your best advantage, you can be very successful in all that you attempt to do. You have an exacting nature and a pride that must always be carefully controlled.
Sun in Leo, Moon in Libra
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a very independent, idealistic and romantic person. You have a warmhearted, almost sentimental approach to life. You are highly honorable and have a sense of your integrity. Conventional and traditional, you have a tolerant and logical approach to life, and a healthy respect for public opinion. As straightforward as you are, there is much that you don't reveal about yourself in a first meeting. You are a bit elusive and hard to pin down. You may know what people want of you, but your method is usually to put a good bit of thought in your actions and not always commit yourself too soon. People have respect for your opinion because it is not the first one rendered and generally is well thought out and solidly founded. You are not one to go overboard or fall prey to any sort of extremes. Besides this capacity for clear, methodical thinking, you also may be blessed with a gift of creativity and imagination. Art and drama may appeal to you. There is much that is dramatic and appealing in your makeup. You can live almost independently, and the emotional depth necessary in relationships can be somewhat lacking in you at times. Complex emotionalism can cause you to retreat and become a bit aloof. You are an avid observer of human nature, but not one to want to get too deeply involved.
Sun in Leo, Moon in Scorpio
- The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces a vital and highly charged temperament. Passion and temper have to be controlled and directed for you to achieve the high potential offered by this placement, for it is a very dynamic and powerful combination indeed. There is a natural tendency for you to become very emotional and personally involved in problems or debates; it may be an understatement to say that your likes and dislikes are well-defined. Sometimes a bit of ranting and raging can result if you fail to keep a tight lid on your natural inclinations. Your success and happiness may depend on maintaining full control over your emotions and feelings, and directing your energies along constructive lines. A natural magnetism permits you to achieve a much success as a leader, but there is likely to be much more emotionalism than mental depth in your makeup. Yours is a very confident and positive nature, revealing considerable pride and self-regard. You don't seem to rely on logic, intuition, or reason, but instead you react on pure instinct. High in moral attitudes, you draw the line on others quickly, and too readily judge others on your stated standards, which you may not always live up to yourself. Everything is colored by your personal biases, and you have little capacity for objectivity or detachment. This is a very driving placement, bent on getting power and authority, and very capable of fulfilling these objectives. In business or executive affairs you are keenly alert to your interests, aggressive, vigilant and determined. You act on ideas quickly and without hesitation. You are determined and shrewd. You are essentially dramatic, with yourself being the main character occupying center stage.
Sun in Leo, Moon in Sagittarius
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a constant passion for travel, adventure, change, and excitement. You are continuously looking for another mountain to climb or stone to turn, and life seems a never ending chain of games to win and adventures to explore. The combination here blends the Leo vitality, authoritativeness, magnanimity and warmth, with Sagittarius honesty, directness, versatility, and sincerity, yielding a very optimistic and enthusiastic temperament. Yours is a restless, but always positive and alert mind. Your challenge is to keep the white hot flames of this dual Fire sign ablaze, and avoid the tendencies for energies to go up in smoke and be wasted with lively, but unproductive activities. You are more subject to burn out than most. By harnessing your fiery emotional nature to constructive purposes and setting goals for yourself, there is little that you cannot do. You charm people with your dash and enthusiasm. Your boundless energy and imaginative equipment assures you have the abilities to go far if you can only channel your efforts and remain true to your goals. It's hard for you to settle down to a job, to a relationship, to a solid base of operation, or to a truly focused purpose of any kind. Pettiness and triteness infuriate you, and subtlety is not your style. You may get into trouble by saying exactly what you feel, never mincing words or sparing feelings. While you remain mobile and independent you are happy, but when you begin to feel confined and harnessed, you can become very unhappy and dispirited.
Sun in Leo, Moon in Capricorn
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign makes you highly purposeful. You have a strong sense of what you expect out of life. This configuration confers a good deal of mental ability and quickness. There is a hard inner core that may keep you from being as sociable as many with the Leo Sun sign. You're not the type of person that anyone ever walks over. Your reputation, and the impression you make on others, is vitally important to you. You make every effort to make a good impression by your appearance and your demeanor. In this regard, you usually maintain a cheerful, good-natured exterior that rarely exposes this inner core of hardness and resolve. You are not exactly secretive, but subtle in disclosing your plans and objectives, and you really have no desire to be understood too well. You may become very depressed at times, but you'll never admit you have any doubt about yourself or your abilities. Your public face rarely breaks away from your upbeat mask. You have a great respect for yourself, and you expect others to respect you, as well. Success, in your view, depends heavily on building up a sound reputation for integrity and reliability. You want to be known as a person who can be trusted and relied upon. You are materially ambitious, and back this up with steady purpose and great will power.
Sun in Leo, Moon in Aquarius
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign is an interesting one, usually producing a very attractive personality to most people. Your combination blends the vitality, warmth, generosity, magnanimity, and pride of Leo, with the originality, ingenuity and friendliness of Aquarius. Whatever you undertake is usually met with popular support. You are highly social, likable, and extroverted. There is a natural desire to project your personality into public affairs or activities of a creative nature. You are very philosophical and inclined to mental expansion and creativity. You may not be as purposeful as you are idealistic and romantic. On the many subjects that attract your interest, you are sincere, but not deeply involved and committed. There is a tendency to skim the surface and drift from one idea to the next, never getting more than the most superficial understanding of anything. You don't like to get too involved because your interests are so varied, and so, you're reluctant to remain focused on one idea or one type of person for long. This romanticism and idealism seems to out distance ambition and commitment. You like knowing a little about many things and you get along well in life with this gift.
Sun in Leo, Moon in Pisces
- The combination of your Sun and Moon sign brings together influences of very different natures. The confident majesty of Leo and the more regressive, fluctuating and variable traits of Pisces blend to produce what is usually a very kind-hearted and likable personality. You are genuine in your attempt to make those you are close to happy and secure. Tuned in and very aware, you have the time and sympathy to listen and try to help those around you. Emotional and sentimental, your advise and counsel comes straight from the heart. It's really hard for you to remain cool and aloof. It's also hard for you to say no to almost any sincere request, a fact that can sometimes drain you physically and emotionally. Your makeup includes a good deal of intuition, and you know well your abilities, and try to live up to your high personal ideals. You are a very honest person and find it very hard ever to fool others. Fortunately, it may be equally hard for others to fool you, for yours is an exception understanding of human nature and motives. Outwardly, you can seem aggressive and forward, a bubbling and vigorous exterior, while inwardly, you are so sensitive and sentimental, perhaps brooding and philosophic. Subject to deep thoughts, and sometimes fits of depression, you need many true friends and companions to keep your spirits up. You are likely to be a very serious person with motives that are usually the highest.
- © Michael McClain 1996-2012. Permission is granted for unlimited noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.