Home | Astrology Index | Numerology Index |
Sun in Virgo with 12 Moon Signs
- Select your MOON SIGN from the menu.
Sun in Virgo, Moon in Aries
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces some degree of conflict in your nature because of vast differences between these signs. The common qualities are hardness and a true strength of purpose. Real emotions are not likely to be common to your nature. The variance of these to signs suggests a personality that is high-spirited, combative, and critical. Sociability is not second nature to you, and you seem to hold on to friends and lovers in spite of, not because of, the way you project yourself. You are demanding and exacting; always such a perfectionist. You have much less self-confidence than most perceive. You express yourself in a dynamic and executive way that makes you a strong, but probably not always the most popular manager. Mentally, you are both thoughtful and accurate, having piercing insights into people and situations. Being not at all disinclined to voice your dissatisfaction with others, many will view you as an exceptionally demanding leader. You may have difficulty seeing yourself objectively as a sense of detachment and the lack of emotional involvement retards self appraisal. You may express emotions when you feel this would serve your purpose, but sentimentality and gushy emotions are viewed by you as character weaknesses to be avoided. You are repelled by others that openly demonstrate such traits.
Sun in Virgo, Moon in Taurus
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a very solid, dependable and salt of the earth type personality. This is usually a materially fortunate position. Though you may have a natural tendency to worry, you may have little to worry about. You have a sharp mind and an affable personality that endows success with little difficulty. You are strongly rooted in security and appear to others to be a most stable type. Though nerves may sometimes flare up, when you are given time to think things through, they are easily brought back into control. You can get a little flighty, sometimes a bit extreme, even eccentric, or at least unconventional in your habits and general behavior. Ambition is not strongly marked in your nature because you never seem to need it as things just naturally seem to flow your way. You have the capacity to stick with any job until it is done and done right. Yet you may never be the one to initiate the big project, scheme or dream. You excel at overseeing and keeping the troops in line. You have a way with people because you don't "beat around the bush" and play games. Straightforward and constant, you manage with integrity and purpose. If you weren't born into a fortunate environment, you know how to create one. Common sense and a wise practical bent will lead to success in business and in personal relationships alike.
Sun in Virgo, Moon in Gemini
- The combination of your Sun and Moon signs makes mind power your greatest strength. Quick, brilliant reasoning is the hallmark of this configuration. You are rational, capable of figuring things out analytically, and of grasping details and intricacies. Because you are so inclined to live by reason, the emotional side of your nature is not nearly so responsive. It isn't that you're not sympathetic or emotional, but cold logic sometimes gives that appearance. You can detect underlying motives and feeling with ease, thanks to your careful perceptions. Your responses to what you have perceived may not be particularly emotional or sympathetic, as it is difficult for you to mix or integrate your logic and your feeling. You are a natural student with a thirst for knowledge, and you do almost equally well with definite, detailed work and abstract, philosophical thought. In a sense you may appear fickle and too changeable because of the variety of mental interests that appeal to you. Physically, you may have a tendency to "go to pot" if you don't make a special effort to keep in shape. You'll never be fat as nervous energy burns the necessary calories, but your muscle tone may deteriorate, and you may grow pale and wan from lack of exercise. In your youth, active sports were important to you, but as you mature there is too much of a tendency to become sedentary. You're inclined to take to a good book or to any number of hobbies that are passive in nature. Exercise is the best medicine for the enormous amounts of nervous energy associated with this configuration.
Sun in Virgo, Moon in Cancer
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign shows a sensitive, but harmonious personality; one that can think and feel very deeply. The intelligence, analytical insight, and discrimination of Virgo, blends well with the emotional sensitivity of Cancer. You have a receptive temperament often deeply influenced by outside conditions or other people with whom you come in contact. Inwardly you are practical and discriminating, but outwardly you seem changeable. The combination of practical intelligence with feeling and a vivid imagination, can support success with relative ease. An intuitive insight into facts and details allows you to often "feel" the truth of an issue. Your have a good sense of values and find it easy to know what things are worth. Your intuitive knowledge of human psychology, and of the things people are interested in or will buy, supports progress and opportunity in business. Security means a good deal to you, and to some extent you can emphasize protective and defensive instincts in your affairs and activities. You form close attachments to those people who are near you, but you're ever shy around those you don't know so well. Reserved and perhaps even a little timid, you project a conservative attitude. You are attached to traditions, convention, and habit, with change being a concept that you accept slowly.
Sun in Virgo, Moon in Leo
- The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces a very earnest, if contradictory personality. The pairing blends the intelligence, analytical insight and discrimination of Virgo, with the vitality, confidence and authoritativeness of Leo. There is much internal indecision in your nature, but the Virgo personality is sure to rule. You do what you should, instead of what you would. You are naturally conscientious, revealing great working capacity or devotion to duty. You have a very confident and positive personality, often proving assertive, sometimes aggressive. Your assertive impulses may cause you to spend some time worrying when you later take the time to reflect and analyze what you have said or done. You feel better when you can hold back until you have that inner confidence that the direction you're headed is correct. You're a person of very high character and strong principles. You rely on individual worth and expect others to recognize your sincerity, and they usually do. You have a practical individuality and a discriminating nature. Your strengths of character and high principles should help you attain your potentials in life.
Sun in Virgo, Moon in Virgo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign shows that you are dominated and motivated by your intellectual interests. You are very loyal and sympathetic, but never very romantic. When you marry, it will be for intellectual affinity as much as anything else. A high sense of discrimination restricts you from getting involved with anyone with an inferior mind. You are very finicky in your tastes in matters of people, dress, food, and even household furnishings. This sense of discrimination keeps you pretty conventional. You have an innate dislike for anything radical or daring, keeping you and the object of your interests very much on the straight and narrow. You are very secure in your practicality. Flightiness, insincerity, and frivolity, heavy emotions or half-thought-out ideas have no place in your life. Since you think matters through so carefully, you are not likely to be gullible or easily convinced. You are a very socially oriented person. You believe in preserving the law and order, and when issues need changing, you want the improvements to occur in an orderly and gradual way, according to the rules of the game. The revolutionary spirit is not strong in your nature. Peace is so important to you. Nothing is worth fighting for except in a polite and well-bred way. While you are one to hold rigidly to your well conceived ideas, you have no difficulty fully understanding and appreciating the ideas of others. At times, this makes a firm and decisive course of action hard to plan and execute. When a direction is decided, your creations are marked by care and precision and a flawlessness that is amazing. You are the perfectionist, always placing many demands on yourself.
Sun in Virgo, Moon in Libra
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality that is discriminating, intellectual, and peace-loving. This position blends the intelligence, analytical insight and discrimination of Virgo, with the emotional balance, courtesy and friendliness of Libra. You are friendly and know how to make a good impression, but you can remain detached and impersonal in relationships. You have a sense of restraint and diplomacy in your nature that prevents you from ever coming on very strong. You may not even voice your opinion unless you feel you really have something of value to offer. Mental stimulation and study keep your quiet and observant personality occupied and content. You enjoy companionship and in having a good time, but excesses and extremes are not your style. The critical aspect of Virgo is softened by the Libra Moon, creating a fine and precise balance. The elements of discrimination and criticism blend to make you very selective in associations, and contained or restrained in the saying or doing of anything that might hurt or offend others. Your reaction to coarseness is avoidance. While perhaps a lover of humanity in general, your tendency to examine individuals closely before you accept them in any social sense, leads others to view you as highly aloof and particular. You have a way of eluding the issue and being thought of hard to get to know. You practice a quiet and unassuming approach to life, having a live and let live creed. The social aspects of Libra make you inclined to enjoy friendships, but not the deep, intimate relationships associated with romance. You have an intellectual curiosity and love to experiment, to muse over what you have learned. Mental analysis and impartial judgment are the major strengths of this combination.
Sun in Virgo, Moon in Scorpio
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces one that looks and acts like an intellectual, but with an emotional nature that is truly the driving force. This is perhaps the most emotional of the quiet Virgo breed. The quick mind and common sense that is so notable in all with Virgo Sun, is charged with an intense rashness and impulsiveness common to Scorpio. Your ability to reason and rationalize is well developed, but you often seem almost incapable of believing what is foreign to your internal emotional bias. Thus, you become very partisan in whatever causes or ideas light you fire. These you may rationalize and try to give intellectual status, but you usually color judgments with intuition rather than logic. You are facile at thinking up reasons why your ideas are right and always persuasive at putting them across. At times you appear near genius, and at other times, way off base. You are often to be found among the theoretical and radical thinkers, able to prove nearly anything on paper with diagrams to show how it should work. Whether it really will or not in real life may be another thing. Your intellectual powers are strong, but you're often less than realistic. You have a certain zeal that makes it hard for you to remain still and listen to what others have to say, and you can be dominating in your approach to group endeavors. Underneath, you have a somewhat brooding personality that is forever probing, turning over stones and delving for ideas with which you can either feel affinity or enmity. In business you are likely to be successful and valuable to your employer because you do possess powerful leadership qualities. In this environment you seem to become more objective and less emotional. Nonetheless, learning to restrain the natural tendencies of this configuration will make life and relationships much easier.
Sun Virgo, Moon in Sagittarius
- The combination of your Sun in Virgo and Moon in Sagittarius in many respects produces a dreamer that thinks in large broad terms; a Virgo who consistently belies the nature of the sign. You are capable of doing things that you probably disapprove of, for the sake of adventure, romance, and excitement. The puritan nature, commonly the hallmark of Virgo, may have to look the other way while you accumulate a few experiences. You are definitely not a classic Virgo possessing a narrow and focused mind. Many of the thoughts that run though your head bear little connection to everyday life. You are surprisingly philosophic and somewhat introspective, but instead of looking inside yourself, you seem to hold preconceived notions of what you are or would like to be. You can be so idealistic at times that it will be hard for anyone to meet your expectations. You can spend a good part of your life just daydreaming, though you do possess a practical analytical nature allowing you to be a very creative person when you decide you want to be. Your challenge will always be to control your restlessness and concentrate on things that have true relevancy. You can be very dramatic in all your actions, and you likely have a good talent for acting. Your use of body language and gestures can clearly communicate. You must be especially careful in this sometimes, and be aware of a tendency toward bluntness in dealing with other people. Often they will take a tactless comment much more personally that you intended it. Human sensitivities are something that you will have some difficulty understanding.
Sun in Virgo, Moon in Capricorn
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a well-integrated personality with a fine mind, but one who is on the critical, rather than the creative side. The intelligence, analytical insight and discrimination of Virgo blends well with the realism, conservatism and deep ambition of Capricorn. You are your own source of strength, moral support, and ambition. There are few who can claim such self-sufficiency as can you. This is one of the most practical Sun/Moon combinations in the Zodiac, endowing you with splendid abilities, business shrewdness, a calculating and realistic mind, and the ability to place emphasis squarely on material values. Your healthy ambition wants wealth and power. Your ability to organize and systematize your knowledge of business facts assures success and sound enterprise. Your mind can exclude trivial issues and concentrate on the important matters. You are committed to personal integrity and people recognize this and trust you. A quiet determination and dedication to purpose describes your resolute demeanor as you uphold convention and follow routine. You are independent or you dislike the restraint or control of others. Public recognition or executive position means much to you, and you need a high objective on which to focus your energies for major accomplishments.
Sun in Virgo, Moon in Aquarius
- The combination of your Virgo Sun and Aquarius Moon produces one who, in part, is very earth bound and practical, while another part is somewhere above the horizon searching for truth, understanding, and knowledge. You strive to be aloof from the mundane elements of everyday life, as this is not a combination featuring much human emotion and passion. Periodic moods of emotionalism and romanticism notwithstanding, you're inclined to be cool and self-sufficient at heart. You can be insensitive in the way you handle people. You tell them what you think rather than what they want to hear, expecting them to be big enough to handle it; supreme objectivity, it might be called. You are a sympathetic person, but it's more because of your totally objective way of looking at things, rather than just a bleeding heart. You can use sympathy and understanding without letting your judgment get too clouded with emotion. In romance, the intellectual connection and perhaps romantic idealism, is more important to you than the emotional and physical side of love. You can become absorbed and occupied with an idea or a plan, a true mental explorer, dreaming, scheming and trying to satisfy an endless curiosity. You are a somewhat suspicious person, critical and judicial. Your mind may often be unconventional, but you are usually guided by a sound analytical and intuitive sense.
Sun in Virgo, Moon in Pisces
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces insight, an understanding mind, a profound personality. You are both intellectual and intuitive, can reason things out by cold logic, learn facts, and absorb figures, while your hunches are actively at work. Born wise, you know a lot without being told. The combination blends the intelligence, analytical insight and discrimination of Virgo with the emotional sensitivity and intuitive understanding of Pisces. Born during a full Moon, you express a profundity of mind, studious inclination, and deep understanding that sets you apart from most people. Success in business or a profession is aided by a keen intellect and sound retentive memory. However, the strong blending of the intellectual and the intuitive may steer you toward more contemplative inclination of mind and away from the practical. Perhaps you are interested in the arts, music, or the metaphysical. You can easily balance practical interests and the theoretical. The vast differences in your individuality and your conditioned responses can cause a good deal of restlessness in your nature. Thought and feeling, logic and intuition, observation and impression, all are balanced well in this configuration. Understanding, but critical, you are highly respected for your ability to listen and advise with trustworthy discretion. While not being very ambitious and perhaps not the best executive, you are willing to shoulder a good deal of responsibility. You really don't want to be in the spotlight, yet you are very popular and people seem to just naturally rely on you.
- © Michael McClain 1996-2012. Permission is granted for unlimited noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.