Home | Astrology Index | Numerology Index |
Sun in Libra Combined with the 12 Moon Signs
- Select your MOON SIGN from the menu.
Sun in Libra, Moon in Aries
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality not easily tied down, fenced in, and one that doesn't like obligation, duty, or possessiveness. Routine, responsibility, and details depress you. You enjoy practical jokes and catching people off guard. Erratic and impulsive, you enjoy life most when it is exciting and full of surprises. This combination blends the emotional balance, courtesy and friendliness of Libra with the confidence, assertiveness and enthusiasm of Aries. Born under a full Moon, you are extroverted and open. You are likely to appear more assertive or forceful than you are, as despite personal impulsiveness you strive to maintain equilibrium and peace; but from time to time you cannot help displaying a devil may care attitude. You like to support the underdog and in many ways you are a true soldier for justice. Enthusiasm carries you along and your interest is maintained while your enthusiasm lasts, but you can be inconsistent at times and not finish what you start. You influence people with the intensity of your thinking and the positive emphasis of your personality. Self-sufficient and mentally independent, your ability to control your emotions and feelings increases your authority or influence over others. An innate refinement, courtesy, kindness, and need for justice in all things, definitely favors success.
Sun in Libra, Moon in Taurus
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a charming personality with plenty of independence and purpose. Personality is your greatest asset; with Venus ruling both the Sun and the Moon, personal charm and attractiveness become the keynote. A friendly personality and the ability to put your personality across makes people like you very much. The emotional balance, courtesy and friendliness of Libra blends well with the stability, firmness, determination, and set purpose of Taurus. You are naturally easygoing, even slow in getting started along lines of major activity, yet you possess ability for sound judgment that assures practical results. You'll look for shortcuts and efficient ways of doing things to avoid wasting energy. Despite looking for that easier way, you have a strong determination to get the job done. In business, your personality is a great asset as you know how to get along with people. You avoid doing the wrong thing since you have control over emotional impulses. The tactful handling of business contacts, associates and partners attracts opportunities for you. There is much sentiment or romanticism in your nature. Happiness may depend upon assuring firm or lasting romantic associations. Aesthetic inclinations are strongly marked, giving you deep interest in art or music. You appreciate the finer things in life and may succeed in a cultural direction. You have a good sense of balance or equilibrium, and possess a deep understanding of the major principles of life. Good judgment, with practical talent and patient effort, can carry your far. Your capacity for mental and emotional balance assures peace and success in life.
Sun in Libra, Moon in Gemini
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a very airy and magnetic personality, voluble, expressive, talkative, with an ability to hold an audience. Dramatics are your specialty and you know how to get your point across with flair. This combination blends the emotional balance, courtesy and friendliness of Libra with the intellectual cleverness, flexibility and adaptability of Gemini. Success is gained through a wide array of intellectual interest and self-expression. You don't dive deeply into any subjects, but you have a sharp mind that penetrates quickly and accurate. You may work your mind overtime, but otherwise you don't believe much in hard work. You can be hard to pin down and draw out of the clouds. Glibness and social poise attach to this position. You don't like to take on responsibility and you don't work well under pressure. Restless and nervous, you need to be kept busy and occupied. You can see both sides of any question and at time you have some difficult making up your mind. You definitely belong to the intellectual group and you may feel that there should be no limit to the amount of education one obtains. You have a sense of balance or equilibrium, tending to keep affairs harmonious and pleasant.
Sun in Libra, Moon in Cancer
- The combination of your Libra Sun and Cancer Moon produces an idealist bent on finding romantic adventure. You are a deep feeling and understanding person. The emotional balance, courtesy and friendliness of Libra blends well with the depth of feeling, sensitivity and tenacity of Cancer. There often may be some confusion in your life because what you think and what you "feel" may be at odds. It's very difficult for you to decide what to do. Reality and unreality constantly battle for your attention. Very much the idealistic dreamer, you hold yourself somewhat removed from the rest of society. Yet you do like people. You want and need human contact, and you are so consonant that there is some danger people with take advantage of your malleable manner. You understand the feelings and moods of others, so you're very skilled at avoiding conflicts and clashes of temperament. This position personifies the ideals of any peace movement as you are a true lover of freedom, justice, equality, and independence. By nature so peaceful and tactful, you will avoid argument and strife if you possibly can. You are exceedingly adaptable, taking on the color of your surroundings. You mind your own business and don't impose on the rights of others. You aren't likely to become a fighter for social justice or the rights of the masses because you are not a very assertive person. Your philosophies are pretty much centered in yourself, a live and let live attitude. Refined tastes and a strong aesthetic sense encourage interest in the artistic things in life.
Sun in Libra, Moon in Leo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a very romantic personality. You may make a career of love affairs and no matter how dull the rest of your life may be, matters of the heart will never be routine or boring for you. While you are refined, devoted, and discreet, a wild love affair is well within your capacity. Your ideals are your guiding stars, and you stick with them no matter what. You go after an ideal with the greatest of enthusiasm and dedication. You seem to have a tendency toward extreme excesses in much that you do. There's a streak of pride in your nature that restricts you from ever stepping below your natural position or station in life. In certain ways this combination can result in a passive nature as far as ambitions are concerned. In your career or professional life you seem held in low gear by a force working like the law of inertia. Both Libra and Leo are signs of pleasantry, love of luxury, and sociability. These traits lessen motivation and to increase complacency. You like and enjoy people, and when someone crosses you or takes advantage of you, you're a little bewildered.
Sun in Libra, Moon in Virgo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality that is very self-sufficient, analytical, and critical. You reason things out and are not likely to be swept off your feet by anything emotional that doesn't fit your needs. There is little that escapes your perceptive and meticulous attention. You seem to have absolutely no reluctance to get things off your chest, and at times you can be a little vocal in expressing your views. You seem reasonable in arguments, but usually you merely do exactly what you want, no matter what is decided in the discussion. When you do get really upset, which is not very often, you never hold a grudge. Things are always very cut and dried to you, and it's hard for you to understand how anyone could rationally see things differently than you do. It's so easy for you to be objective since emotions have little impact on any of your decisions. Because you do have a very significant sympathetic side can make you seem more warmhearted than you really are. You're a good listener when someone has problems to unload, but your counsel may lack the human touch and you oversimplify your resolution of the problem. You're always ready for a good time or a social gathering. You have an attachment to old friends, but not much emotional attachment to past events. You're not very emotional about anything. Most or your assessments and pronouncements have a "matter of fact" tone to them.
Sun in Libra, Moon in Libra
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a highly romantic personality and a somewhat mystic faith in other people. You are perhaps a bit gullible and easily influenced because of a tendency to be too trusting. You thrive on love, attention, and dreams, and often you seem to live in a dream world. You are an optimist that refuses to look on the dark side of any issue. This combination shows a very harmonious nature, rarely holding to any extreme position. You are naturally very refined, highly artistic, intuitive and peaceful. Slow to make decisions, you like to justify things in your mind before you commit yourself to others. You like to get balance and harmony in all things. Your strength lies in an ability to make adjustments or to compromise. You can easily see the other persons view of an issue and make an impartial judgment. Inconstancy and vacillation is something you may have to deal with, and you should try to establish and hold to goals and objectives in your life or business endeavors. You are a very friendly person, and you can get far in life with an attitude that is ever polite and amiable. Your good taste and sense for the artistic also will take you far in many fields in which these traits are important. Your natural impulses and feelings about things keep you on the right track, and you instinctively say and do the right things. With these attributes, it not necessary for you to be too active or to aggressive, and you aren't.
Sun in Libra, Moon in Scorpio
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign denotes a nature that is independent of mind and action, thought and expression. You are both mentally quick and penetrating, with an absorbing curiosity. Thus, you are a ready student, precocious, and wanting to make rapid strides in the world. Your superb logic and analytical abilities are wrapped in a wave of emotionalism. You have a detective approach to things. Sneaking up on a question, figuring out what it is you want to achieve, and pouncing on it with full force. This is not a vague and undecided Libra. There is spice in your nature, excess and extremes in your actions. You have a strong sense of justice, and you can fly off the handle when you feel you have been treated unfairly. On the surface you can seem docile and amiable, but underneath you'll fight at the drop of a hat. You are a born idealist and rebel, a radical, always on the side of change, progress and novelty. You are an enthusiast in all matters, and have little time for people that pussy foot around and seem to lack conviction. Your interests are broad and sweeping...ideas, philosophies, the arts. So you're inclined more to the professions or the artistic, instead of a business career.
Sun in Libra, Moon in Sagittarius
- The combination of the Sun and the Moon in your chart forms a nature that is aspiring and expansive. You are highly adventurous and apt to move about and seek a variety of experiences. You are open and accepting of others, and to you, people are people. No one is more openhearted and unbiased than you. You have a positive spirit and the feeling that your ideals are workable, and you hold to them until they are absolutely proved not to be. This extends to very much to people as you believe that everyone is essentially good, that good will triumph over evil, that dogs can live with cats, and so on. You expect happy endings as you're an incurable optimist. You are outgoing and eager to meet people, but often you give them the sense that you haven't much time for them. There is little that is stable or secure about you, and you seem so much on the go that roots are never sunk deeply in anyone or even in any social issue. You achieve success through charm and positive efforts, but being abstract in your thinking, you become visionary and impractical in business and personal affairs.
Sun in Libra, Moon in Capricorn
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a basic makeup that possesses a good deal of self-esteem. Recognition and admiration are very important to you, and you are willing to work hard to achieve your just rewards in this regard. The tendencies of these two signs are contradictory to one another as Libra is outgoing and unrestrained, while Capricorn, the great taskmaster, is restrictive and shows a good deal of seriousness. When the two are combined, there is a lesser tendency to direct oneself outwardly and a greater inclination toward self-discipline. For one born under the placid sign of Libra, you may seem hard, cold, and a bit like a machine; less than typical of the Libra social animal. Even when you reflect your natural genial nature, there is a core of strength lying beneath the surface, producing a very warm and reliable personality. You come across well, though not particularly extroverted. Capricorn seems to give Libra a high degree of drive, purpose, and a more reliable direction. Common sense and good judgment make you well suited for a serious approach to business and commerce. You know how to maneuver people, not in a malicious way, but nonetheless in a fashion allowing you to achieve your purposes. Accordingly, you make an excellent manager. Committed neither to materialism or humanitarianism, your drive is more likely directed to status and a shining reputation.
Sun in Libra, Moon in Aquarius
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality that is a delight in any social circle. You have much to offer because you are so extroverted and outgoing. Not a particularly deep person, you are sought out and popular for your sympathy and warm, yet detached, understanding. Never one to get really deeply involved with other people and their problems, you are, nonetheless, unselfish and don't dwell on personal matters either. This combination blends the emotional balance, courtesy, and friendliness of Libra with a healthy portion of originality, ingenuity, and independence brought from Aquarius. You have splendid foresight, natural refinement, and an inspirational outlook; a happy and optimistic personality. High ideals and good taste in all things enable you to develop a very fine type of mentality, with a strong and broad social sense. Yours is a great ability to judge human character and a keen insight into human nature. You are alert to original or ingenious ideas and can use these to considerable advantage in your work, profession, or business. Sociability, as an important aspect of your nature, can aid in your advancement and opportunity in life. This is never a superficial sociability; you are sincere and open in your approach to other people, revealing kindliness of heart and genuine interest in others. You possess strong and sincere urges to be of service to others. You also possess a good aesthetic sense, and a possible flair for creative expression. Keen intellect, with a strong sense of proportion or balance, assures that you will be successful in life. Your sincere friendliness and sociability encourage willingness to serve the public and to deal in a friendly and pleasant way, even with strangers.
Sun in Libra, Moon in Pisces
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality with much breadth and scope. In your quiet, pensive way, you are always watching, staring, observing, and mulling over in your mind what you have seen. You are extremely sensitive, and there is much more to you than ever really meets the eye. Pisces is highly receptive and deep. You are quite timid for social Libra, and most will consider you one who stands off and is aloof or distant. As suggested, the Libra influence pulls against this tendency because it is the most sociable of signs. These contradictory pulls in your nature make you very difficult for others to understand. Reserve and shyness seem your main strengths. You are not a social hermit only because a core of strength within you that urges you to become involved in life instead of sitting on the sidelines. In group situations, unlike many Libra types, you don't overwhelm others with your polite charm and outgoing personality. Instead you express a quiet, reserved manner that seems to take no effort on your part no matter how much activity is going on around you. You have a genuine concern for others and you can convey this to them. You are a superb listener. You are an idea person, but not necessarily an idealist. You get along with moderate effort, relying on your good sense. Perhaps a sixth sense helps you in many of your endeavors as you can grasp abstractions and intricacies, both mentally and emotionally. You are good at guesses and always a good detective.
- © Michael McClain 1996-2012. Permission is granted for unlimited noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.