Home | Astrology Index | Numerology Index |
Sun in Scorpio with 12 Moon Signs
- Select your MOON SIGN from the sidebar menu.
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Aries
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a realist with little interest in generalizations or abstractions. Your focus is definite and highly personal. Ambition is strongly marked in your nature. You have little feeling for right, wrong, justice, philosophy, or other intangibles unless they touch you, or someone you are interested in, personality. You are extremely independent and highly impulsive. You know that you are personally a strong person, and you have little compassion or concern for those who are not. An understanding nature is not your special gift. A shrewd and hard-headed demeanor is more likely to describe your individuality. Your effervescent personality and good sense may keep you from clashing too often with associates and friends, but you are never one to run away from a fight, and when aroused, you are capable of voluble and forceful resentments. You are mentally quick, clever, and highly protective. An accurate critical mind can handle hard work and long scientific analysis. You are ardent and passionate in your relationships, but you're not an easy person with whom to share a relationship. You are demanding and exacting of others, but not necessarily willing to be imposed upon in return. Though your temperament is rash and forceful, you are admired by others for strong definite opinions that you never hesitate to put into practice. You are a fighter that attacks problems directly with little concern for tact and diplomacy. Nonetheless, you are the one people will call on when they want to get a difficult job done, as you will let little or nothing stand in the way of reaching your goals.
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Taurus
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a nature that is solid and down-to-earth, with a great deal of strength, intensity and concentrative power. Your mind is occupied with the realities and facts of the here and now, with little interest or concern for ideals or the philosophical. Your thoughts, emotions, plans and aims are all on the wide and sweeping scale. You think and act in the grand manner. You attract and control people with the strength of your personality, but you are tactful and considerate of others in a general sense, although your goals are usually clear. This combination blends the emotional force, power of will and determination of Scorpio with the stability and practicality of Taurus. There is a great deal of determination and intensity of purpose, perhaps showing a relentless aspect to your personality. You cling to habits and routines with great tenacity, rarely being swayed from your point of view. Though it is difficult, you should attempt to develop a degree of flexibility and versatility, and the ability to relax. A constant struggle for accomplishment often causes problems with tension.
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Gemini
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a highly versatile and clever personality. You have a flair for people that makes you very popular. You have a keen, if sometimes sarcastic, sense of humor. Sometimes you can sound a bit cynical in expression or be too clever. Your mental capabilities are very significant, as you have the ability to reason on your sensations. You are an exceptionally quick and retentive learner. The depth of Scorpio's intensity and tendency to dig to the bottom of every issue, is challenged by the Gemini desire to always be into something new and different, and this factor seems to generate a great deal of nervous energy or hyperactivity. Thus, you seem to always be engaged in a flurry of activity, constantly moving from one project to the next. You obtain more satisfaction from addressing a wide variety of problems at the same time rather than concentrating your efforts on getting a single project finished right. You thrive on change and you are rarely content or satisfied with current ideas or opinions. In contrast with the inherently fixed, stable and determined character normally found in Scorpio, you are much more flexible and changeable in your mental outlook. There are periods when you are wavering and indecisive, because of your ability to see both sides of a question. You are clever and quick with words and you may achieve success in fields that take advantage of your critical or analytical and investigative skills. Success is not, however, all important to you, as you want to more or less just slide through life with an attitude of indifference and nonchalance. Nonetheless, brains and personality will usually go far even when the attitude in completely determined.
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Cancer
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces feelings that are deep and emotionally supercharged. The combination blends the emotional aggressiveness or intensity of feeling and determination of Scorpio, with the emotional sensitivity, tenacity of feeling and possessiveness of Cancer. You are proud and aloof, tending to rely on yourself more than you rely on others, but it is hard for you to say no and stick with no when you are approached with an emotional appeal. Not necessarily an outgoing personality, you don't go out of your way for others, expecting friends to come to you instead. By nature you are somewhat demanding, even harsh, but with an intuitive understanding of the world and of people. You can be reached by those emotional appeals far more easily than by logic or good sense. You are a magnetic individual, with a tremendous amount of self-confidence. Your emotions are very powerful, your intuitions keen, and you have a great respect for your hunches. You are suspicious, shrewd, defensive, and in affairs of heart, very sensitive and jealous. The danger of this combination is that you are too receptive, too impressionable, or too easily influenced through your feeling and sensations. There is never anything wishy-washy about your attitudes and opinions and you cling tenaciously to your ideals, loves, hates, and dreams. You are strongly opinionated and capable of defending your position by argument, although logic may not be one of your weapons in this war. Your arguments twist and turn, frustrating an opponent who would attack your position with pure reason.
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Leo
- Your Sun in Scorpio and Moon in Leo creates a strong, positive personality, with fixed opinions and fixed emotions. If you don't let your intense emotions completely take over, you will become a person of considerable influence and importance within your circle. The blend combines the emotional force, power of will and determination of Scorpio, with the pride, dignity and authoritativeness of Leo. Certainly the two will naturally produce a very strong character and a personality that is full of personal confidence, persistence, determination and courage. Your weakness may be that your feelings and passions are a little too strong, requiring rigid control at all times. You have a complex set of ideals that you strive for, and you're a very passionate person in many ways. You have a rather idealistic view of love and romance, and in fact, most of your other interpersonal relationships. You are a bit harsh on your partner, or just about anyone else, when they show weakness or human frailties. Integrity and character are all important; you expect a great deal in this regard from everyone to whom you are close, and especially from yourself. You have a great deal of pride and consequently a strong ambition for high and authoritative position in life. You have a keen ability to analyze which can help you in may different businesses or professions. Your enthusiasm, spirit and flare for showmanship permit you to succeed at just about whatever it is you choose to do.
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Virgo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign blends the emotional forces, powers of will and determination that are native to Scorpio, with the intellectuality, discrimination, and critical analysis of Virgo. This produces keen mental insights and a penetrating awareness of things around you; this includes many conditions that other people usually miss. The scientific method assuring objectivity and detachment is your way. You know how to concentrate mental energies on research or investigation. You need to be careful not to become too absorbed in detail for you are are a person who can sometimes miss the big picture because you are too involved with a piece of the puzzle. You are also prone to be too critical of those with whom you come in contact, and you especially need to be tolerant with friends and loved ones. You may have few really close friends, but people do appreciate the fact that you are always willing to listen attentively and provide wise advice, though it may not be especially deep and sympathetic; you are not one to provide a shoulder to cry on. Avoid setting too high of standards for others to live up to. Sometimes, there may be a need to apply your talent for critical analysis to yourself, in analyzing your own scope for advancement and success. By knowing yourself better, you can assure success in the many businesses and professions that require employment of the scientific methods, persistence, and attention to detail.
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Libra
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a socially warm, enthusiastic personality, with a good deal of charisma and poise. The great intensity of Scorpio, producing an abundance of energy and vitality, is socialized by the amiable and breezy Libra. The blend marries the emotional forces, determination and will of Scorpio to the perceptiveness, mental equilibrium and friendliness of Libra. You are a likable and charming person who is certainly able to capture the hearts and minds of men, by being eager to please and ready to help. There is a degree of vanity in your nature giving you a strong sense of exactly how things should look. You insist on balance and harmony in your environment, and this definitely extends to your personal dress and appearance. Your surroundings must be up to the standard that you consider acceptable, and your friends must, likewise, live up to your rather lofty standards, preferably living on the "right side of the tracks," as well. A suspicious nature, absent in your youth, develops a you mature. As this occurs, you become less direct, and more discriminating. Your judgment in maturity contains an extraordinarily high degree of good taste and idealism. Your self-confidence amounts almost to pride, but rarely becomes offensive. You know how to put everyone at ease and make an incomparable host/hostess. Your circle of friends is wide and diverse. In romantic relationships you are keenly "tuned-in" to the other, and you are tolerant of their wishes and always sensitive to their needs.
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Scorpio
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign shows a terrific creative force in your nature. This is a very hard placement to predict because you can be so executive and commanding at times, and at other times your riotous emotions and sensational tendencies take over. The pits or the heights, with little in between, is the way that your life seems to go. Emotions are normally the cause of these enormous changes in mood. Nothing you do is ever half-hearted. You are very emotional, but people may not realize this because of you natural ability to conceal or hide your feelings. You can be very impulsive or quick on the trigger, and you do best when you keep your impulses under direct and conscious mental control. You have such intensity that you generally get what you want by shear determination and persistence, not to mention a huge capacity for hard work. You are a real whiz in an emergency; forceful and in complete control. You have a powerful sex nature that would try to control a partner utterly, and you may have a bitter determination to do just that. It requires a strong degree of self-discipline for you not to dominate all those with whom you come into contact, for the cooperative spirit is not strong, and the will-to-power in personal matters is great. You have a sort of rule or ruin attitude that makes you a very formidable opponent. When your devotion is fixed, you are capable of the extremes of loyalty. But it takes a very strong and tactful person to arrive at this position, and even then it takes a good deal of flattery. Your vanity is great, and you need to be made to feel you rule the roost. In one way or another you usually do. Relationships are hard for you because you will naturally fight with people that are strong and have pride themselves, but you hold those not measuring up to such a standard in complete disdain. You have no time for weak individuals. For this you live a somewhat lonely life, and in many respects, you are a very private person.
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Sagittarius
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality that is assertive and expressive. The emotional force, determination and will power of Scorpio becomes somewhat explosive when combined with the directness of manner and utter honesty of Sagittarius. You are idealistic, with a viewpoint that is aloof, and you live in a philosophic world of your own. You are social-minded and eager to help others, though you are apt to find it hard to ever get started. You are affectionate, loyal and sincere, almost to a fault. You can do well in some idealistic sort of job such as medicine, religion, or public service. You may be too idealistic for business and too critical of anything that you feel smacks of shrewdness. You are not one to compromise your ethics for money or status gains. There is a great deal of enthusiasm or spirit in your nature, but success may be difficult until you have learned to control impulses that often result in outbursts of temperament, brusqueness of manner, or tactless assertions. You react too quickly, without due consideration and forethought. As you mature, you must study the effects of your words on others, particularly on sensitive people, and avoid attracting antagonism and misunderstandings. After harnessing your powerful emotional energies, your high principles and sense of honor can take you far indeed.
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Capricorn
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign shows honor, integrity and authority as very important to you. You are not concerned with your popularity as long as you are true to your high principles and honesty with yourself. This combination blends the emotional force, determination, and will power of Scorpio, with the ambition, shrewdness, realism, and practicability of Capricorn. You have a prudent attitude of mind that features patience, perseverance, endurance and determination. Business strategy and the details of management organization come naturally to you. A natural sense of caution and reticence marks your professional personality, and you use tact and calculating shrewdness in handling other people and in achieving your long-range goals. Ambition is very strong in your nature, as is the urge for recognition and high office. Steadfast in your opinions, you are slow to change, and you uphold tested and established procedures. Control, management and organization are your strengths. Your reputation for sound, trustworthy handling of affairs is rarely equaled. You have considerable powers of self-control or deep inward firmness of nature. Yet, circumstances can alter your control and ability to mask your feelings, perhaps stimulating impulsive and aggressive action when you feel the need to force issues. You have a keen understanding of psychology, particularly in matters of group action, control, management and decision. You feel things deeply but manage to exercise personal control, and your feelings and emotions help serve personal interests and ambitions.
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Aquarius
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign may create a rather quiet exterior, but inwardly there is a great deal of mental pressure and a constant flow of undercurrents. You often seem to be absorbed in another sphere of existence and above being actively involved in mundane activities surrounding you. This combination blends the emotional force, determination and will power of Scorpio, with the originality, ingenuity and friendliness of Aquarius. You have a strong will and deeply fixed attitudes and ideas. Keen judgment of human nature and the ability to sense the motives of others gives you a very good knack for handling people. But you can be a tough boss, for once you lose respect for someone's ability to think and reason, you have little use for them in any way. Never showing this outwardly, you can always be polite and civil, while feeling nothing but scorn and disgust. You don't believe in discriminating against anyone, so you hide the intolerance you can not help but feel. You have a need for adulation, but unless you feel that you deserve it, you resent people that flatter and compliment you. You have the ability to influence people and as you progress up the ladder, you are apt to become surrounded by "yes men", for whom you can hold no respect. Shallowness or superficiality completely throw you off. You have a profound mind that is broad and tolerant (at least in theory), and quite creative. Pride is strongly marked in your nature, and you set great store by intellectual and artistic accomplishment. There is a depth to your nature and your emotions that few can understand. You're outstanding at observation, at analysis, at imagining and creating.
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Pisces
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a person with terrific intuition and sense that ordinary people simply don't have. You are overly dramatic and frequently exaggerate problems. You are, likewise, able to capture the drama of your surroundings as well as the imagination of the public. Yours is an emotional profundity that lends a great deal of inspiration to your personality. You attack any problem with unswerving enthusiasm and devotion, always giving more that just a part of yourself to your causes or ideals. Here there is a blend of the emotional force, determination and will power of Scorpio with the sensitivity, impressionability and intuitive insight of Pisces. This produces a strongly emotional and somewhat psychic or receptive and impressionable nature. A studious and intellectual bend permits you to succeed, especially in literary or artistic endeavors. You are very creative, but your success may be more from a willingness to apply yourself than from pure talent. On the down side, you are anxious and worry too much. Positive thinking is essential for you to attain personal balance and peace of mind. There are unexpected depths in your nature and you succeed by concentrating your energies on definite objectives, avoiding the tendency to dispense emotional energies and intellectual power in overemphasis on romance, daydreaming or negative apprehensions or worries.
- © Michael McClain 1996-2012. Permission is granted for unlimited noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.