Home | Astrology Index | Numerology Index |
Sun in Sagittarius with 12 Moon Signs
- Select your MOON SIGN from the menu.
Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Aries
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces the ultimate in energy and pioneering spirit. You are apt to work hard for the common good so long as it advances your own personal ambitions and satisfies your desire to be in the forefront of the action. You are defiant and extremely self-confident. You are sure of your manner and consequently, you handle people with the greatest of natural ease. You love to assume responsibility and you'll move in and take over wherever you can. This placement blends the sincerity, directness of manner, expressiveness and versatility of Sagittarius with the assertiveness, personal ambition and enthusiastic spirit of Aries. Excitement, adventure, advancement are what you want. Sometimes your aggressive temperament can get in your way. Restless, impulsive or precipitant in action, you can benefit in overcoming excitability and the decisions made to quickly. You need to be more deliberate and avoid being in too much of a hurry which can lead to carelessness at times. Test ideas and plans before putting them into action. You have strong ideals and high principles with intense convictions. You are flexible in your thinking and you're capable of changing your mind with just as much speed as you made it up in the beginning. You are a leader and things move rapidly when you are in charge. A natural executive, you are never afraid to make a decision. Moderation is the key to your success.
Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Taurus
- The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces a rather warm, genial, and romantic individual. You are very idealistic. Almost to the extent that your ideology absorbs practical purposes. You are aspiring rather than ambitious, and you generally look for idealistic rather than realistic satisfactions in life. You never seem to be particularly concerned about everyday matters, such a making a living, working under the assumption that your needs will somehow be provided for, and usually they are. You really have too much faith in people. Most of time people do respond to you as you had hoped and expected they would. When they don't, however, you really let it get under your skin and bog you down. You have so many dreams and illusions, but you really let it get you down when people are ugly or unkind, and the harsh realities of your environment start to close in on you. You can't seem to handle criticism or put downs well. Your highly romantic nature is ardent, impulsive, loyal and devoted.
Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Gemini
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality that is by no means shy, timid or backward. You will step to the front when the call for leadership is made. You are a very adventurous person, both physically and mentally, never satisfied to stand still in either sense. Because you are naturally lucky in a financial way, you are never really very concerned about security. You know how to sell yourself and achieve a good deal of popular prestige. You are apt to see a lot of life before you eventually decide to settle down. Variety, travel, changes, mental stimulation, and a wide range of personalities around you are all needed to busy your extremely restless nature. Stability is your challenge; staying with a project, a cause, or even a person sometimes, can be a really hard task for you. Concentrating your efforts in one focused direction can be your weakness. Nonetheless, your broad range of interests and your enthusiasm will allow you to continue to be effective in working on a lot of things and making continuous progress on all of them. Pettiness is something you have difficulty understanding and of which are never guilty. Everything you do is above board and rendered in a grand fashion. You rarely exercise caution or care, never one to shy away from taking a risk, so long as there is a reasonable chance things will work out. You want to get to the top and you very well may, guided by a mixture of idealism, faith in yourself, and cool, practical good sense. Yours is a high spirit and a good grasp of reality.
Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Cancer
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign yields a personality that is idealistic and very much the romanticist. You are a dreamer and a visionary. This versatile and sensitive combination blends the sincerity, optimism, enthusiasm and expressiveness of Sagittarius with the emotional depth, feeling and intuitive insight of Cancer. A desire to learn, with practical ability, suggests a flexible, versatile or adaptable expression of talent. An intuitive foresight guides you and may keep you out of trouble in everyday affairs. An emotional awareness enables you to understand people, and know what it is they want. In business, you can actually sense the public trend or interests. An optimistic and enthusiastic nature vitalizes your feelings and emotions, and stimulates your actions. Because of your emotional nature you are prone to extremes. Control your excitement and enthusiasm. Don't let emotions distort reason as they are apt to do. You can be somewhat impulsive in expression of your feelings or sympathies, and consequently, your choice of friends is sometimes based on how you feel rather what you know about an individual. You do better when you are more careful and chose friends from those who have proved to be reliable, honest and intelligent. Because of the nature of your Sun and Moon polarity, it is likely that emotional extremes or a tendency toward sensationalism can be a problem for you. You may often attempt to reach too high or strive for too much recognition. You succeed most easily when you combine your intuitive skills and develop a habit of steady concentration.
Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Leo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a very warm-hearted, honest, and open personality. The pairing blends the personal dash, optimism, enthusiasm and directness of Sagittarius, with the warmth, generosity, pride, and authoritativeness of Leo. You have a love of mankind and a code that combines good judgment with a very tolerant attitude. This combination is very dedicated; dedicated to honor, prestige, and achieving stature in the world. And to attain you goals, you are not one to take shortcuts; not one to lie, to cheat, or to do anything underhanded in order to gain an advantage. Honor is all important and your word is an unbreakable bond. The fiery combination of these two signs doesn't need any unfair advantages to succeed because there is more than enough energy and enthusiasm to get where you want to be. You'll keep pursuing your goals long after others have thrown in the towel. When you go after something, you go after it tooth and nail. Any obstacle you face is considered only a temporary problem and little gets you down for long. This is a very positive combination, quite indicative of happiness and success. If you can avoid scattering your energies, you can move mountains. You are naturally inclined toward public service, either in law, education, or government. The prestige of the position being more important than the salary. This is a high-minded combination, full of ideas and ideals. You may have problems dealing with the small people of the world that refuse to grow and progress. You are intellectually philosophic, broad-minded, and highly creative. Your creativity is in the ability to form an image in your mind and then bring to reality that clear picture you envisioned. You take life seriously, with a keen sense of the importance of making the most of it. Unless something is really messed up in your chart, you are truly a super person.
Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Virgo
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a good deal of intellectual power, and with it, the ability to bring generalizations down to details and specific plans. This position blends the personal dash, optimism, enthusiasm and directness of manner of Sagittarius, with the intelligence, analytical insight and discrimination of Virgo. Consequently, this combination produces a lot of achievers and outstanding people. You have an excellent mind, capable of handling broad concepts and minute details with equal ability. Your well-developed mental powers permit you to move from broad concepts down to technical details assuring versatility and adaptability in business or in a profession. Realism tinged with a critical analysis, romanticism without being too impractical, these are your gifts. You see clearly without the help of rose-colored glasses, and you relate what you see and know with honesty and and a well-defined authority. No one has to guess where you stand on any issue. Thinkers that dwell on issues that are philosophically practical are always in demand. You can be pushy, but not to the extent that you offend. Rather, your manner can be described as diplomatic and charming, but still there is the authority of a director or tutor. It's sometimes necessary to guard against a tendency to be somewhat impulsive. You are at your best when you don't rush things or allow yourself to be pressured.
Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Libra
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a purveyor of harmony and peace. Blended are the personal dash, optimism, enthusiasm and directness of manner of Sagittarius, and the tact, personal charm and friendliness of Libra. Both signs are independent, but in neither is the tendency toward perseverance very strong. Shortcomings in this regard are well compensated by the fact that you have a great deal of confidence in yourself and which you can effectively reflect in your dealings with others, and a very good understanding of people in general. Good will, a cheerful nature, and a sincere concern for friends and family are at the core of this combination. You excel at avoiding an argument, and when one does break out you take on the role of the mediator. You may even sacrifice winning your point to maintain the peace. You aren't so open-minded that your brains fall out, but you are one of the most tolerant people you know. Much more intellectual than emotional, little seems to get under your skin and you slip through life pretty much a free spirit. While you have a strong sense of pride and won't tolerate anything that degrades or people that try to make you feel inferior, you are not overly ambitious. Regardless of what you achieve in life, you will probably feel content. This is not to say that you stand still. In fact, you are probably in perpetual motion, but the motion is not headed in any special direction most of the time. Success can come in business simply because you have such sound reasoning abilities, accurate perceptions, strong powers of comparison and balanced judgment. You know how to eliminate extremes and excesses. Social life and friends are extremely important to you, both in a personal sense and because success and advancement are tied up somewhat with friends and contacts. The impression you can make is your most important asset.
Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Scorpio
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces much self-reliance, and a life that develops very rapidly in the early years. You know what you want and you know how to achieve your ends; a true go-getter. Blended are the well-developed capacity for judgment and wisdom innate in Sagittarius, and the Scorpio's knack for throwing everything into a project and fighting until the battle is won. Thus, it is easy to see why you can accomplish so much when you set your mind to it. Optimism and determination; a truly hard combination to defeat. Your nature is subtle and clever, as well, making you good at strategy in handling affairs in business or in the professions. The challenge of this position is handling people with tact and diplomacy, controlling temperament, and avoiding too direct or too blunt of an approach. You have to avoid conflict to really succeed. Your mind is quick and the ability to think on your feet is really superb, but all of this quickness is wasted if you are too impetuous. You have a lot of emotional energy, which when under the control and direction of your will and your mind, gives the force to achieve very high objectives in life. Actually, there is a good bit of sensitivity in your nature, and much of your aggressiveness is a defense that instinctively attacks. Your attacks are aimed right at the most vulnerable spot in what you say or do. You need to concentrate on listening to the opinions of others, and control your emotional reactions, allowing them to work for you.
Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Sagittarius
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces an explosive personality that is always on the go and very much involved. Mentally and physically you are a hair-trigger and rapid-fire type. You're quick to play your hunches, and these impulses are generally fairly sound. Your nervous energy is so high you require frequent periods of rest and relaxation to avoid mental fatigue. You accept a lot of responsibility because you don't like to see things half done or poorly managed. You think in large terms, and people with pessimistic attitude turn you off. You can even get down on yourself if you don't feel you're living up to your potential. You see things in abstract ideals and you live by your stern judgments, expecting others to likewise conform to your standards. You are not necessarily devoid of emotions, but you're a little short on human sensitivities. You have a dramatic way of stating your views, sometimes bordering on a sort of pomp and circumstance. As serious as you are, your actions are often more reactions, based on a solid core of common sense and your idealistic views. There is much indication of leadership in this placement, and when others don't adhere to your lead, you are very quick to express your righteous indignation. There seems to be an impersonal detachment to your nature that relates on principle and ideals rather than specific situations and individual problems.
Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Capricorn
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a vigorous thinker who is capable of rising to a high position through the strength and originality of mind and expression. We probably don't have to worry too much about your self-esteem; it is naturally strong and a key feature of your success. This is a very practical and executive combination. It blends the personal dash, optimism, enthusiasm, foresight, and directness of manner common with Sagittarius, and the ambition, shrewdness, realism and practicability of Capricorn. This is great for dealing in business affairs. Mental prudence or instinctive cautiousness enable you to keep expansive plans or ideas on a practical or realistic basis. Good foresight lets you chart the way things turn out and intuitively understand the future course of business. Viewed as practical, realistic and ambitious, you garner a good deal of responsibility. Personal integrity is a strong point in your nature and this help you build a flawless reputation. While the Capricorn Moon will never let you lose sight of your goals, the Sagittarius Sun want more than just power and is ever seeking happiness and personal satisfaction in the job well done. While its almost certain business will be the center of your attention, other interests will be important, as well. Cultural associations such as music and art can have decided appeal. You are highly executive, and definitely an executive with outstanding balance.
Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Aquarius
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality that is independent, idealistic, romantic and highly expressive. The pairing provides the dash, optimism, enthusiasm and foresight of Sagittarius combined with the originality and independence of Aquarius. You have a great sense of timing and persuasive abilities which enables you to inspire and move people, whether the topic you are expounding on is profound or merely chatter. You have a dramatic way of putting things that gets your point across with emphasis. You easily become a crusader for any cause that you take up, whether it be broad or petty. You generalize and provide a constant stream of philosophic reasons to justify whatever moods, actions, or ideals that may have grabbed your immediate attention. You are extremely trustworthy and people find you so, and put a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. Because you can manage popular feelings, you are generally capable of getting what you want out of life. Dramatic and artistry are your forte. You have an excellent sense of what people want to hear and see. Assuming a leadership role is natural for you. Even if you are not in a leadership role, you are usually able to pull people together, and because you are so socially aware, you seem to always do or say the right thing. You are truly interested in people and you have a great intuitive insight to understanding a broad range of individuals. You may be very well suited for work in politics, public, civic or community service, or in organizations or movements.
Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Pisces
- The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a nature with much scope and depth. Your love of mankind is genuine and deep-rooted, and you are always looking for a cause to which you can devote your time and effort. You respond to people in such an understanding and broad-minded way. Tolerance is so pronounced in your nature that it can sometimes be to your detriment; you can actually be understanding when you should be putting your foot down. Most of the time, however, you have such great powers of insight and of recognizing the truth. You live in a world of ideals and are not greatly interested in things on the material plane. You are not one to blow your own horn, in fact, it would almost seem you possess a true sense of humility of spirit. Emotionally, you are impressionable and romantic, and you can be imposed upon by individuals who play on your general sympathetic approach. You are forgiving, incapable of holding a grudge, and utterly free of meanness, spite, jealousy, or vengefulness. Perhaps you aren't practical minded, but you do know your own worth and you can succeed in your own way at whatever you do. Success may depend upon overcoming restlessness and perhaps a tendency to worry too much. You underestimate your own abilities, to keep in the background of affairs or lack somewhat in self-confidence. You dislike petty details and boring routine, but at the same time you can gain most in developing concentration and in focusing your energies on definite objectives.
- © Michael McClain 1996-2012. Permission is granted for unlimited noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.